Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#122485] Written by: braveheart_sb [10/11/2009, 12:56]
it was the end with an open\" end\"?
[#122486] Written by: Kargor [10/11/2009, 13:01]
shows that get cancelled usually have no real ending. the 2x22 ends with a cliffhanger since 3x01
was supposed to start with something like "previously on terminator the sarah connor chronicles"...
[#125572] Written by: mimarmert [27/12/2009, 17:40]
why is it ended?do you have any idea?because 2*22 seems to be continue with a new season but here
it says the show was ended.do you know why? i am writng it from turkey and don't know the reason
why its ended.
[#127711] Written by: Nondon [07/02/2010, 17:32]
it ended the same way all tv shows end. the ratings were not high enough. that surprises me as it
had to be a money maker. i think that sometimes the people that schedule shows and time slots rely
too heavily on ratings and should sometimes you should go with your gut feelings rather than the
ratings. i do not believe we have seen the last of t'scc though. i am betting that it will return
for a third season, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part.

steve
[#127725] Written by: Feliner [07/02/2010, 23:12]
Quote by nondon
it ended the same way all tv shows end. the ratings were not high enough. that
surprises me as it
had to be a money maker. i think that sometimes the people that schedule shows and time slots rely
too heavily on ratings and should sometimes you should go with your gut feelings rather than the
ratings. i do not believe we have seen the last of t'scc though. i am betting that it will return
for a third season, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part.

steve

tscc was one of the most expensive shows for fox to make, so no, it wasn't really making money. at
the very least fox executives were given an opening, based on the low ratings, to assume a new
scripted show could make more money for them.

the truth is that when it came time to renew or cancel shows in may of last year, fox was left with
choosing between tscc and joss whedon's dollhouse. the fox executive himself said that, in addition
to having faith in joss whedon, he feared the backlash from whedon fans if he cancelled dollhouse,
and so tscc was cancelled and dollhouse was renewed for a second season. in the end dollhouse's
rating were disgustingly awful (1.8 million viewers with 0.8 18-49 rating? wow), and has now been
cancelled as well.

there will definitely not be a third season of tscc, but thomas dekker as stated that there have been
talks of a potential direct to dvd movie in the future to give some closure to the show.
[#128261] Written by: squidlet [16/02/2010, 07:28]
wrong thread
[#148349] Written by: SYRLEYA [10/12/2010, 19:02]
i.wish.it.did.not.ended.:(
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]