Game of Thrones S01E01 HDTV XviD-FEVER

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#157780] Written by: kingdarko [19/04/2011, 18:26]
it was pretty good in my opinion.

i'll let it slide that it was a tad boring after the start but hey it's the first episode and i need to be introduced
to the characters. i would rather have a slow start and character build up than flashing lights special effects
and a complete lack of direction (see the first episode of the event for a perfect example).

is there going to me magic in this ?

because not knowing the the story nor seeing any of the trailers i can't put my finger on weather or not it's
going to be more realistic or magic goblins and dragons.
[#157786] Written by: nevermore [19/04/2011, 19:09]
without wanting to spoil it for you i'll just give the simple answer to what you asked.

yes

but you'll have to wait and see
[#157797] Written by: kingdarko [19/04/2011, 20:08]
thanks that's all i wanted to know
[#157842] Written by: TorrentDaddy [20/04/2011, 05:11]
Quote by tachyonemitter
tits, guts and butt cracks ...hell yeah !!!

lol, i just want to point something out about the comment above: the nudity contained in "game of
thrones" is not realistic, by any stretch of the imagination!

women of that time had 4-inch long hair, from their bellybutton back through the crack in their asses,
and they also had hair 4-6 inches long under their arm-pits.

their were no bikini waxes for any "class" of people until present day, and even today most women
only trim for the summer.

so if anyone thinks that "game of thrones" is a realistic portrayal of the time period, they can stop
thinking about it right now. .... the same goes for "the borgias." lol.

glad to hear their is magic! .... those fanstasies and rituals were from the time period.
[#157858] Written by: logoth [20/04/2011, 09:40]
Quote by torrentdaddy

women of that time had 4-inch long hair, from their bellybutton back through the crack in their asses,

those are 13year olds kids in books, doubt those were hairy...

[#157868] Written by: tachyonemitter [20/04/2011, 11:48]
Quote by logoth
Quote by torrentdaddy

those are 13year olds kids in books, doubt those were hairy...

i guess that's why the queen was rammed from behind fully clothed

and guys on top of body hair don't forget the rest of the personal hygiene, imagine the smell an
f***d-up teeth
[#157887] Written by: baggNz [20/04/2011, 18:26]
yes i know..how horrible all the boring talking!...i appreciate the fact that so far they have stuck
very very close to the original story by george r.r. martin. if you've never read it then , yes, it
would seem lame after the initial action, but that is how the story goes. so don't give up on it yet
it's a terrific tale a saga really.
[#157888] Written by: jaysen0011 [20/04/2011, 18:51]
Quote by mattdrum
wow that was one quick upload, now what should i do? download and watch now on my
schedule or wait an undisclosed
period of time for some australian network to show i on their schedule, hmmm i think i'll go with
option a who's with me.

bloody oath!
[#157897] Written by: oblio4 [20/04/2011, 21:50]

to avoid spoilers, i'll just say there is magic in the books, but it takes a back seat to political
intrigue and adventure.
[#157899] Written by: oblio4 [20/04/2011, 22:24]
Quote by torrentdaddy
Quote by tachyonemitter

lol, i just want to point something out about the comment above: the nudity contained in "game of

their were no bikini waxes for any "class" of people until present day, and even today most women
only trim for the summer

i don't know what time period you're referring to as inaccurate, since game of thrones doesn't take
place in earth history.

however, upper classes of ancient egyptians and romans (among other cultures), shaved, plucked, or
waxed/sugared their body hair, including "down under" to avoid body lice, which fasten eggs to hair
shafts.

from your grossly exaggerated descriptions of length and location, i have to wonder if
you've ever actually seen a naked woman who didn't remove her body hair.
[#158104] Written by: aroyals [25/04/2011, 23:57]
Quote by l214
Quote by mattdrum
wow that was one quick upload, now what should i do? download and watch
now on my
schedule or wait an undisclosed
period of time for some australian network to show i on their schedule, hmmm i think i'll go with
option a who's with me.

i reckon you'll be old and grey by the time our commercial channels, or the abc show any of the
decent shows we download on this site? i haven't seen this show yet, but other shows i think won't
be shown would include: camelot, the borgias, the killing and pretty well any of the mv group shows.

the other thing is, even were they to broadcast this, or any other good show, they'd arse about with
the episode sequence just so as to fit in with the ratings and whichever footy game might be more
important to them!

indeed. dexter has been my fav show for 5 years now
1st it took them 2 years to put it on (was dling se3 when se1 aired here)
2nd they kept changing times around
3rd they put it on at 12:30 on a sunday... nobody is going to stay up after midnight when they have
to work the next day
and finally they shifted it to 1 of the crappy new channels

deadwood is being shown on 1 of them atm i mean really.... that show is like 6-7 years old (still
fantastic)
they treat all of the best shows like crap
[#160469] Written by: codywest [22/05/2011, 20:11]
Quote by deepbluelake
Quote by codenamerocky
Quote by deepbluelake
nudity and doggy style in an effort to
be "shocking" is
starting to become mundane.
and it started
off so well. i was hoping this show would be more cerebral. disappointed. it's also a bit plodding.

*facepalm*

you never read the book did you? the nudity and doggy style will the least shocking elements of the
show...hell there was incest in he first episode but you didn't seem to worry about that.

my point is, i wasn't shocked. we've seen it all before on hbo and showtime. been there, done that.
move along folks, nothing new to see here... incest, so what?? doggy style, doggy style, more doggy
style, tits, ass... yawn!

no, i haven't read the books, but if they're anything like the programme, i won't be bothering.

i was expecting drama, politics, intrigue, backstabbing, interesting characterisation...

your dissappointed that a tv show only had doggy style,tits and ass.....head over to redtube buddy,
as for your comment about "expecting drama, politics, intrigue, backstabbing, interesting
characterisation" your either a troll or a f@cking idiot. you haven't read the books and you've only
seen 1 episode, stfu or don't watch.
[#160470] Written by: codywest [22/05/2011, 20:14]
Quote by torrentdaddy
Quote by tachyonemitter

only trim for the summer.

so if anyone thinks that "game of thrones" is a realistic portrayal of the time period, they can stop
thinking about it right now. .... the same goes for "the borgias." lol.

glad to hear their is magic! .... those fanstasies and rituals were from the time period.

could you direct a link my way as to what time period this is from, cause i started reading this
book series called "a song of ice and fire" and it seems to resemble that alot, not earths history.
just saying

[#160492] Written by: rustymetal [23/05/2011, 00:12]
is ep 07 going to be posted tonight? hbo subscribers can watch it on hbo go (or so a ign artical
says). whats the chance of it being released before nextweek?
[#161309] Written by: kisskissbangbang [06/06/2011, 14:53]
adopts annoying voice, actually personal grooming of body hair isn't a new thang for women, rather
something that's come and gone out of fashion.

i'm a gay and like hairy men.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]