TV Packs only

Person of Interest S01E01 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#167321] Written by: bon2310 [23/09/2011, 07:53]
person of interest stars jim caviezel, emmy award winner michael emerson and academy award
nominee taraji p. henson in a crime thriller about a presumed dead former-cia agent, reese, who teams
up with a mysterious billionaire, finch, to prevent violent crimes by using their own brand of vigilante
justice. reese's special training in covert operations appeals to finch, a software genius who invented a
program that uses pattern recognition to identify people about to be involved in violent crimes. using state-
of-the-art surveillance technology, the two work outside of the law, using reese's adept skills and finch's
unlimited wealth to unravel the mystery of the "person of interest" and stop the crime before it happens.
reese's actions draw the attention of the nypd, including homicide detective carter, and fusco, a cop
whom reese uses to his advantage. with infinite crimes to investigate, reese and finch find that the right
person, with the right information, at the right time, can change everything.
[#167324] Written by: Brock Alexander [23/09/2011, 08:34]
just watched it, best i have seen from the new releases thus far.has some great potential and good
story arc.
[#167335] Written by: s2725371 [23/09/2011, 09:22]
yeah, i didn't mind it... could be good.
[#167338] Written by: steve211 [23/09/2011, 09:45]
very good, this and strike back are the best two things on t.v. now.
[#167344] Written by: danato [23/09/2011, 11:03]
until next week, when dexter returns :d
first ep is out on the pirate bay, dvdscr, decent copy

breaking bad is one of my tops, atm
[#167370] Written by: Sanunes [23/09/2011, 19:20]
i agree, this is the first new show i have enjoyed so far this fall.
[#167446] Written by: edward62 [24/09/2011, 08:23]
now, this i like!!! finally a good new show. liked everything aboutit!
[#167521] Written by: ApaD [25/09/2011, 08:20]
it definetly caught my interest, this is heading straight to my weekly watchlist!
[#167535] Written by: Dracusis [25/09/2011, 09:26]
this show is ridiculous, so some software magically knows someone is going to get murdered by
recording/monitoring the whole city via cameras yet it can't predict who the culprit is?

it just knows, like magic, that someone is going to die but not in an accident or by natural causes but
that a homicide will occur yet can't provide any information as to how it draws this magically enviable
conclusion???

so the actors in the show then have to "investigate" as to why the "magic cameras" know person x is
going to be involved in a homicide?

lol.

how did such a moronic and flawed concept ever get green lit?

sure they try to justify why they only have a name/id but that just makes it seem even more inane. not
to mention the pilot having a bizarre and nonsensical character reversal where the supposed victim
becomes the ringleader of the whole mystery which begs the question of why she stirred up her own
shitstorm that
screwed heself over?

i don't think anyone with half a brain proof read the pilot script as it had more holes than justin bieber
has hair follicles.
[#167614] Written by: Mobywatcher [26/09/2011, 08:04]
quality show.

sort of human target in a way.

don't stay in the real world too long, it's depressing, and did you know when tom cruise flew upside
down in top gun his plane would've fouled the mig, entertainment is just that, a release at the end
of the day, chill my friend.
[#167631] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [26/09/2011, 12:05]
was a good pilot i will keep watching
[#167808] Written by: Munte [28/09/2011, 05:26]
att!!

spoiler alert!!!

my dear fellow would it not be that the "programing" of this machine/info storage device is the
cause of why it is uncapable of being so precise? and did they specifically say murderd? was it not
that some illegal act was being perpetrated and that said person was some sort of focal point for
this.?

i ask you! would it not be hard to design perameters for a "program/machine" to be human in its
understanding of when someone was to be murderd or when a person 100% for sure was planning a
crime? ai does not exist to my knowledge. now if the "software" as you called it was able to be so
precise then i dare say i would think it a bit lame not to mention absurd. now when you
contemplate what it is said to have been designed for. in this case for use by governmental
agencys and certain military departments. not 2 pissed off vigilantes, you may come to the
conclusion that they would have a hard time making use of all that info in a sane way?

why are you discussing magic cameras?? are you refering to the cctv cameras that the program is
making use of? has it totally escaped you that the camera and sound surveilance is just a minute
part of the sort of information the"program" has access to?

and so would it not be a question of the programing having been designed to reveal all
the "obviously" extremley many bits of information, like recorded conversations, examined cctv
recordings, phone taps, internet surveilance data etc etc. such a program to my mind would be
designed to piece together all the minutiae and come to a probable answer, and as in this show then
leave it of to the "human" user.
ofcourse i guess the program could be modified in the "future" to be able to provide clumps of
pieced together data. that is tho nothing we can know from one episode, and in this episode their is
also the question of secrecy between the 2 main "good" guy characters as actor one several times
harangs actor 2 about access to more detailed information from the program. how is character 2 to
accomplish anything usefull in so short a time? he most assuredly does not have the processing
abilities of a super computer jacked into his brain.. maybe he will design another form of software in
the future which in combination with his first designed program will be able to extract the specific
minutiae and present it in some coherent form for a single user if he has not already done so but
withheld that information from character 1 for some reason!? maybe trust issues?=)

hmm wasnt the name/id (personal id number) just a simplified listing of persons surveiled and
deamed of no intrest in a terrorist crime setting. do you seriously think government databanks
access your personal information by searching up and listing your name? you access ppls info by
accessing their personal number, who in their wright mind would want a list of names to look up?
how many ppl live in new york and surrounding area?? millions and millions of ppl. do you think
just maybe some of these have the same name?
he is only given the number he is not definetly told that the software can absolutely not provide
more info but shit is about to happen and digging into all that information will not do him any good
cause he is only 1 person and i gather that the amount of info is rather large. they are only 2 ppl
doing something that as far as i understand it would be rather frowned upon by certain government
agencys.

i dare say you mr. dracusis are being somewhat premature in your vehement denunciation of this
new pilot.
[#167933] Written by: SunItzu [29/09/2011, 20:36]
i fucking love this show.
[#169354] Written by: armando [21/10/2011, 09:29]
i really wanted him to say his name was benjamin linus, and they were conning us that it wasnt a lost
continuation..
after all, the dharma were doing research into human behavioural patterns etc..
enjoyed it tho.. has potential despite the plot holes..
[#173492] Written by: Grah55 [22/12/2011, 06:21]
a great show, very similar to show back in the 80's i think , called " the equaliser", staring
edward woodward. a uk show. poi is excellent, the acting is excellent, so hopefully it can run and
run........
graham
a fan
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]