TV Packs only

Person of Interest S01E05 REPACK HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#169331] Written by: Graffin [21/10/2011, 01:38]
how can asap still be allowed to release shoddy files?

even this repack is more blurry and pixelated than the same size files released by well known groups
like lol, 2hd, river, fqm, etc.

i wish asap would let the other groups release the files than rush out these poor quality encoded
files of theirs.
[#169332] Written by: aroyals [21/10/2011, 01:42]
you're not the only one.

for the most part i don't care but with my fav shows like dexter or breaking bad i cringe when i see
asap next to them

edit: just finished watching, this has a glitch as well as being oos in parts
[#169339] Written by: CEDRICtheFOETUS [21/10/2011, 03:47]
you know what asap stands for?
as soon as possible
if you are more interested in having a better quality download than having it 'asap', download
elsewhere and quit your bitchin
[#169342] Written by: meixente [21/10/2011, 04:34]
but cedricthefoetus the thing is that if asap released the show no other group will released it
unless it's nuked. the only alternative is if you download a 720p version, but if you want a hdtv
version for whatever reason you don't have a choice until a dvdrip appears, and that will take
months. if you are in america you have the option of buying the episode in amazon, i think, or watch
it in the cbs website, but if you are outside the states, you haven't.
so, it's not so easy what you say.
[#169344] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [21/10/2011, 05:19]
Quote by cedricthefoetus
you know what asap stands for?
as soon as possible
if you are more interested in having a better quality download than having it 'asap', download
elsewhere and quit your bitchin

yeh so many people on here bitch about quality but they all seem fine to me! too many pick bastards
imo! be grateful that the show is even uploaded on this site!!
[#169389] Written by: exhyni [22/10/2011, 00:12]
if people don like their files then why download it to begin with? if your just gonna complain then
don't download it also just because you don't like is not really a good reason to pull it since
there are people that actually have no problem with it
[#169391] Written by: SoulJah [22/10/2011, 00:57]
Quote by meixente
but cedricthefoetus the thing is that if asap released the show no other group will
released it
unless it's nuked. the only alternative is if you download a 720p version, but if you want a hdtv
version for whatever reason you don't have a choice until a dvdrip appears, and that will take
months. if you are in america you have the option of buying the episode in amazon, i think, or watch
it in the cbs website, but if you are outside the states, you haven't.
so, it's not so easy what you say.

exactly
i would rather have a release a day or more late than fast crappy ones
[#169401] Written by: CEDRICtheFOETUS [22/10/2011, 05:04]
Quote by souljah
exactly
i would rather have a release a day or more late than fast crappy ones

then download elsewhere
the uploader has no obligation to you or anyone
[#169423] Written by: slakr [22/10/2011, 13:13]
then ask for a refund. *eyeroll*
[#169453] Written by: Graffin [23/10/2011, 06:26]
they rush out their poorly encoded files as soon as possible, but i and others would rather wait the
extra hours or days until one of the more reputable groups release their version.

call us picky bastards or tell us to not download them or download them elsewhere, but we can't/and
it's simply not possible. once asap releases it, the other groups can't release them (or at least it
doesn't appear on mainstream sites like eztv and the pirate bay).
[#169617] Written by: meixente [25/10/2011, 08:51]
Quote by graffin
they rush out their poorly encoded files as soon as possible, but i and others would
rather wait the
extra hours or days until one of the more reputable groups release their version.

call us picky bastards or tell us to not download them or download them elsewhere, but we can't/and
it's simply not possible. once asap releases it, the other groups can't release them (or at least it
doesn't appear on mainstream sites like eztv and the pirate bay).

it looks like that people don't know the "rules" that applied for scene releases, that are the ones
that you can find in most places like eztv
the first group releasing an episode is the one that we will get. only if there's something wrong,
like glitches, bad synch, bad encoding, etc. other group can release a new version, is the proper,
repack, real.proper, etc. being the first one nuked.
perhaps i'm wrong, but i remember that one group was banned due to the bad quality of their
releases, needing in most of the cases a new version. i think that group was xii, because nowadays
you don't see releases by them, and i read somewhere that they become asap.
so if you want to see a show in hdtbv quality, you don`t really have a choice.

all these don't mean that i am not grateful to eztv for having all these show for free, and the same
to all the people that do de rips from the tv and made the shows available to anyone.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]