TV Packs only

Person of Interest S01E08 HDTV XviD-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#171435] Written by: ogluktu [17/11/2011, 22:18]
whoever is encoding this series, please revise your audio encoding settings because there is
distortion all over the episodes, either encoding volume is too high or the source is bad, either
way, distortion is quite unpleasant and can be destructive for hardware.
[#171441] Written by: Graffin [17/11/2011, 23:34]
whenever i see the group asap on one of my favourite shows, i always cringe. i often wonder what
they're using to capture and encode these shows.

even their repacks and propers are never quite right or as good as the other group's releases.

they rush out their poorly encoded, pixelated, sometimes out of sync files, as soon as possible, but
thus doing so prevent other groups from releasing a decent version of the episode.
[#171445] Written by: SoulJah [18/11/2011, 00:27]
Quote by graffin
whenever i see the group asap on one of my favourite shows, i always cringe. i often
wonder what
they're using to capture and encode these shows.

even their repacks and propers are never quite right or as good as the other group's releases.

they rush out their poorly encoded, pixelated, sometimes out of sync files, as soon as possible, but
thus doing so prevent other groups from releasing a decent version of the episode.

just do what i do, download 480p mkv files instead! less than half the size and better quality...
i get mine from scenetime.com but you can also find them on piratebay, they are usually released a
couple hours after the normal release!
asap is the worst release group there is, i hate that blurry crap!

eztv should start to release them aswell that would be great!
[#171447] Written by: Graffin [18/11/2011, 00:53]
thanks for the tip. i didn't know there were 480p rips!

i don't know what asap does, but you're right, some scenes in their releases are blurry and out of
focus, and they're badly pixelated when there's a lot of motion happening. i realise they're only
350mb rips and we should be thankful that they go to the effort, but them doing so (by scene rules),
prevents others from releasing the same episode (afaik). if other groups can release better quality
encodes of the same size, they should let the other groups release them instead.
[#171547] Written by: YardBoy [19/11/2011, 19:55]
what is this "scene rules"? is eztv really so shallow as to post the first encode regardless of
quality?

i don't notice any quality issues, but maybe that's 'cuz i watch thru my lg bd570 blu-ray player that
bumps almost everything to hd,

thanks for the download, have re-seeded 8.98x.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]