Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#197427] Written by: Sciguy77 [30/03/2013, 02:23]
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
here's my take on how he survives:
1) watson is kept at a very specific location during sherlock's fall. there's always a building
blocking watson's view of the road, and sherlock begs john to stay where he is.
2) as watson runs to sherlock's body, he's knocked to the ground by a cyclist and disoriented.
3) a clue is given in the scene here -- a truck with a deflated airbag or laundry truck of some kind
is seen pulling away from the curb. i think sherlock jumped into an airbag and then scrambled
into position on the pavement to stage his death. as he falls, his head is away from the building.
the body on the pavement is turned 90 degrees, as if he rolled from the truck with no time to re-
position himself.
4) watson's access to sherlock is always controlled. his view is constantly obscured. he is
allowed to take a pulse, but he's directed to the wrist where it could be controlled by sherlock
placing the rubber ball in his armpit and collapsing the artery with pressure.
5) once watson believes sherlock is dead, he's pushed aside and the body is removed. prior to
the death scene, sherlock recruited the aid of molly, the coroner, to help with the ruse. the other
passers-by (as well as the all-important cyclist) are all part of the homeless network sherlock has
used from time to time.
6) i'm not sure where the body switch takes place, but the body being whisked away on the
stretcher looks more like moriarty than holmes.

not only has a season 3 been ordered, but also a season 4. this is one of those shows that really
gets under your skin -- 3 x 90 minute minute movies per season that leave you wanting more. i
discovered it a few weeks ago, and ended up watching the 1st 2 seasons on a blustery saturday.
it's also developed an almost cult (no reference to the awful series) -like fan base with plenty of
places to post your opinions, keep tabs on the latest developments, and poke around inside the
writer's heads a little. this is probably the best series i've ever watched.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]