TV Packs only

Awake 1x03 (HDTV-x264-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#179908] Written by: dvd king [15/03/2012, 20:14]
is the title of the show a instruction for watching it or something else?
[#179937] Written by: DungeonRaider [16/03/2012, 00:00]
i watched the first two episodes and while i liked the dual case aspect - with similarities between
the cases in the two "worlds" being interesting and the head $*#& aspect of which world is real (or
whether both are) is intriguing but the wife and son are really annoying, and both psychiatrists are
horrible.

what are other people thinking of the show?
[#179940] Written by: rseiler [16/03/2012, 00:27]
(i haven't seen this episode yet either.)

what you say is interesting, since i think both shrinks are superb, not just because they're convincingly acted but because
they're each articulating opposing and thought-provoking theories (both of which might be wrong for all i know--i didn't
understand the end of the second episode at all). i'm fine with the wife and son.

you like the casework, which is the procedural aspect of the show, and that's something that i could really do without, since
i think we need another police procedural--however gussied up--like we need a longer presidential election. i'm to the point
where i can't stand police work anymore. i felt the same way about "life on mars"--give me everything else about the
show, but short me on murder investigations. still, i understand that there's not enough "other stuff" on these sorts of
shows to keep it running. they need the police work (or the legal work, or the medical work, depending on the show we're
talking about) to sustain season upon season. "alcatraz" is yet another example.
[#179949] Written by: Sonneillon [16/03/2012, 01:54]
xvid version: http://1337x.org/torrent/315620/0/
[#180011] Written by: Lizbo [16/03/2012, 15:16]
Quote by dungeonraider
i watched the first two episodes and while i liked the dual case aspect - with
similarities between
the cases in the two "worlds" being interesting and the head $*#& aspect of which world is real (or
whether both are) is intriguing but the wife and son are really annoying, and both psychiatrists are
horrible.

what are other people thinking of the show?

i'm confused by the scenes that he isn't in. last week it was the scooter, this week tennis. whichever
scenario is in his head (assuming that's what is going on) surely wouldn't have had that scene play.
even so, i'm enjoying it so far and i like how the cases keep overlapping and giving hints to the other.
[#180017] Written by: anna0145 [16/03/2012, 16:56]
spoiler;

in the last scene in the previous ep.
i understand it as both the son and the wife are dead....
thats even more confusing!
[#181482] Written by: JeanLucPicard [05/04/2012, 13:43]
his kid must be the most stupid boy ever. every iphone 4 has gps and google maps preinstalled ...
why not use it instead of making some crappy video of himself and his daddy issues?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]