TV Packs only

Being Human 4x08 The War Child HDTV x264-FoV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#180736] Written by: WatcherZero [27/03/2012, 10:23]
ending was handled better than i expected, i thought that since eve killed herself to travel back in time
that was the prophecy fulfilled but it wasnt.
[#180741] Written by: Uberlime [27/03/2012, 13:12]
or was it ?
[#180744] Written by: decanos78 [27/03/2012, 15:01]
Quote by watcherzero
ending was handled better than i expected, i thought that since eve killed herself
to travel back in time
that was the prophecy fulfilled but it wasnt.

prophecy fulfilled? dnt get ur point here..

the world was already taken over when she killed herself, so her death would'nt have changed
anything.. this is why she travelled back to try get someone to kill her before the takeover by the
vampires happened, only then would it b prophecy fulfilled.. (before the takeover).

gutted shows over now .... glad theres still more b.h.us to go..

will be interesting to see where they go with this show now if they get a season 5.
[#180752] Written by: solitaire [27/03/2012, 17:18]

prophecy fulfilled? dnt get ur point here..

the world was already taken over when she killed herself, so her death would'nt have changed
anything.. this is why she travelled back to try get someone to kill her before the takeover by the
vampires happened, only then would it b prophecy fulfilled.. (before the takeover).

gutted shows over now .... glad theres still more b.h.us to go..

will be interesting to see where they go with this show now if they get a season 5.

relax....

it's back next year... ^_^
[#180755] Written by: Rydeen33 [27/03/2012, 18:38]
i was really disappointed with the way things ended with annie. i can't believe they couldn't
get the other "original" members to do a cameo.
[#180776] Written by: WatcherZero [28/03/2012, 03:22]
however by killing herself and travelling back she changed history, sending the vampire to bangor and
unintentionally ensuring he remained good. her death in the future changed history not her death in the
present.
[#180829] Written by: BoonesFerry [29/03/2012, 02:26]

@brygdom -- thank you for using spoiler tags.

for the others'

in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this line with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]

[#180831] Written by: BoonesFerry [29/03/2012, 02:39]

excerpt from the eztv show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/21/being-human/

following the broadcast of the series four finale the bbc confirmed that a fifth series had been
commissioned. michael socha and damien molony will reprise their roles as tom and hal. kate bracken
self-confirmed her return to the show in an interview.

episode list:
tvrage.com/being_human_uk/episode_list/all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_being_human_episodes

[#184702] Written by: idigdeep [08/06/2012, 07:10]
great series thanks
[#190693] Written by: THRobinson [28/10/2012, 14:59]
i use to love the series, but, went downhill when george/mitchell left... now with no original members, well,
i can't see how this was renewed and the fades was cancelled.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]