Real Media? Click Here!

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#181265] Written by: kassyopeia [02/04/2012, 08:30]

Quote by imperor
i keep my files of certain shows and prefer correct names and extensions.

for those sad sods who (like me) are too obsessive-compulsive to leave the filenames as they are, but
(unlike me) are too clueless/lazy to figure/find out the proper tags for themselves, here's a cheat sheet:

rm-fqm.3gp -> xvid-fqm.avi

rm-asap.3gp -> x264-asap.mp4
rm-compulsion.3gp -> x264-compulsion.mp4
rm-lol.3gp -> x264-lol.mp4
rm-tla.3gp -> x264-tla.mp4

rm-dimension.3gp -> x264-dimension.mkv [sic]
rm-immerse.3gp -> x264-immerse.mkv

[#181324] Written by: JeanLucPicard [03/04/2012, 01:28]
damnit ... i was looking forward to watching my favourite shows in 3gp on my old nokia phone ... xd
[#181387] Written by: Tiantan [03/04/2012, 18:58]
realmedia has to be the most disastrous format ever released. it's player is a spyware package for
the company who puts it out, and all it's media plays back in low-res with lousy encoding quality.

boy am i glad this was just an april fools.....................

rm should be outlawed, it's really that bad...........
[#181414] Written by: Larkspeed [04/04/2012, 08:21]
real media sucks roll on mkv
[#181425] Written by: esign [04/04/2012, 14:53]
Quote by murdrum
too bad heaps of stupid people don't understand how simple it is to reverse and had
to rage everywhere.

but that's what made it so fun! without those heaps of stupid people, i wouldn't have laughed half
as much. in fact, eztv should have posted the joke as soon as the international date line crossed
into april 1st, and censored all responses who gave the game away (including mine) for 48 hours
(until april 1st was past everywhere). then we would've seen a true rage-fest, with lots more
people outing themselves as ignorant n00bs!
[#181434] Written by: solitaire [04/04/2012, 19:14]
is it sad i didn't notice the file change when downloading the shows?? lol!!

good one eztv
[#182185] Written by: smoke_nl [17/04/2012, 09:01]
hey i see a lot cant see the new codec x264 .mp4 files
i self think it is becours of older videocards cant handel the newer codecs
i have tryed on both my pc's 1it work the other it dont

with my older pc(mostly used for multimedia) where it wont work i get about the same result as a try
a 720p file
i work with a nvidea 8900gt there
my other pc i got a mutch newer amd card and use same programs same codec's and there i have no
problems
so for the people where it dont work check if your videocard is from this day and age
iff not dont blame eztv ore anyone els but just but a newer videocard for 50euro you have like a amd
readon hd 5600 and then you no more problems

greetz and keep it up eztv
[#182833] Written by: osearth [30/04/2012, 08:55]
girls make the world go round.
id ten t error makes half decent fools prank epic.

i do not think the filename is tied to the hash esp if it's a single file torrent. not certain, its been over a
year since i was using torrents. glad to be back
thank you for the details of realmedia .. next time just a wikipedia link would still be too much actually.

i remember when realaudio was released. this was before the flash beta bs.
i thought neither of them gimmicks would catch on. actually funny how flash is only useful as a
replacement for what realaudio was supposed to be ;]

long live legits#@$
[#186151] Written by: mechfishy [14/07/2012, 02:13]
i see everyone just basically ignored anybody that had any real concerns about this change. out of
curiosity, does everyone just delete the files they download from here after watching them on their
computers? or do they burn them to a disc that can only then be watched on their computers? do
they consume a lot of time converting them to something that is watchable on something other than
their computers? do they spend a lot of time, effort and money to try to find a new video player that
will play the new formats everytime they change? did i miss anything!!!??? smart ass people need not
reply!
[#186156] Written by: kassyopeia [14/07/2012, 05:56]

ass i'm too dumb to tell whether or not you are trolling, i'm eligible to reply. in order: no, no, no, no, and
the whole point. hth.
[#189705] Written by: somkid [06/10/2012, 07:33]
i have to say in all the years i have been with you everything has been perfect and i have never had
a problem with anything. thank you so much for all you do!
[#505603] Written by: normandi [19/08/2020, 09:49]
Hi all
I tried to send an email to [email protected] but I didn't get any replay, can someone contact me in private?
[#517240] Written by: JAFish [30/08/2022, 22:57]
Could someone check and get caught up on season 3 episodes
[#523322] Written by: JAFish [08/05/2023, 02:01]
Good whatever the h*ll it is in your time zone!!!!! Morning/Afternoon or Evening

Does anyone HAVE or KNOW WHERE to get SEASON 3 of The Chosen?????????

The entire season is complete, and I cannot find it anywhere.

How in the h*ll did no one get or record an entire season!!!!!!!!!! Or how did ANGLE hide and entire season!!!!!!!

HELP PLEASE

Have a Great Day!!!!!!!
[#523323] Written by: JAFish [08/05/2023, 02:23]
I PUT UP A MESSAGE ASKING IF ANYONE HAS A COPY OF THE CHOSEN SEASON 3 AND I AM GOING TO ASSUME NO
ONE EVER RESPONDS TO THESE MESSAGES.

THAT AND I HAVE YET TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO RESPOND TO ANOTHER PERSON POST. IERAD PEOPLES POST AND
WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND A BUTTON TO/REPLY/CHAT OR TALK TO ANYONE.
MAYBE I AM NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH OR IT AIN'T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]