Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#183933] Written by: jamallachgar [24/05/2012, 01:09]
last episode bros:<
[#183940] Written by: crossmr [24/05/2012, 03:41]
idiotic networks.
[#183953] Written by: pinner458 [24/05/2012, 10:00]
great show. wish i'd had a chance to support its rating but alas i don't live in the us or canada. if either of
you 2 guys do then you have yourselves to blame! but you're probably not...
[#183958] Written by: JeanLucPicard [24/05/2012, 13:56]
at least, they gave it some closure. too bad that the underlying theme did not support more than one
season anyway.
[#183965] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [24/05/2012, 16:25]
Quote by jeanlucpicard
at least, they gave it some closure. too bad that the underlying theme did not
support more than one
season anyway.

yeh it didn't really support more than one season really did it. i quite liked this series but i
don't think i'd watch another season of it if im honest
[#183966] Written by: bizzyd [24/05/2012, 16:58]
wow, this ending.................
[#183967] Written by: heyitsbmf [24/05/2012, 17:41]
this show, it's premise, original story line, cast, etc could certainly have dealt with several more
seasons.....my guess is, once it became obvious the show would likely be canceled they started
heading in a direction that would give the show a reasonable ending, or, if by slim chance the show
got renewed, it could continue. they did a good job providing some level of closure with the
ending but you can certainly see they did not plan to end the show after one season or in such a
fashion. you have to admit after watching 12 episodes then watching this, you sort of left with a
"what the fuck" feeling.....

shame this show didn't make it and i'm somewhat sad to see it go. i personally enjoy a scripted
television show that requires some level of thought and effort to enjoy......for the first five or
six episodes i thought this show was on fox......it may have done better there....who knows.
[#183972] Written by: pmvision [24/05/2012, 19:58]
<<<......for the first five or six episodes i thought this show was on fox......it may have done better
there....who knows. >>>
kyle killen's previous show, the excellent but short-lived lone star, was on fox. that network bailed
on his show after just two episodes. at least this time his work was able to finish out a series.
[#183974] Written by: g3nC [24/05/2012, 20:20]
yeepp this had potential of being a good series,it had allmost everything...aprently it had no cash so that
was,is and will be the main target of every show that wants to survive...soo yes my friend im with you on
this the reason is that they had to make a rush ending i order to not loose any money...pity for me i
started to like this series i kinda maches to the rality that surrounds us (((everybody has a dark
shadow,even if whe dont see it...))))).
[#184003] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [25/05/2012, 06:20]
Quote by brygdom
wow what a no questions answered ending and another question proposed.

what the hell really happened?

it was a bit of a strange episode and no it didn't answer any questions at all
[#184023] Written by: jdarias [25/05/2012, 21:18]
my opinion: why in the world didn
[#184391] Written by: mcginlm72 [02/06/2012, 05:19]
i was pretty gutted when i heard that this series had been cancelled it is by far the most original
programme to have come out for a while, the whole which is real and which is a dream was fascinating to
me. each week you think you had worked it out only for it to turn it all on it's head again. i thoroughly
enjoyed it. i am glad that unlike other series's that have been cancelled they seemed to know or were
prepared for this eventuality and gave us an ending of sorts, not a very clear one though. i mean did he
somehow go back in time? was everything a dream ie the accident the death of any of this family etc.. who
knows i know we won't and that is a big shame. i just wish instead of making endless episodes of rubbish
like two and a half men etc.. networks gave programmes like this time to develop but it seems if you need
a brain to watch anything it's set to fail.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]