TV Packs only

Animal Practice S01E01 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#187359] Written by: macmanjunk [12/08/2012, 22:54]
maybe a dumb question, but is there a difference between this and the other version of animal practice
posted about 25 minutes earlier?
[#187360] Written by: BoonesFerry [12/08/2012, 23:20]

same show, same episode, same video resolution, same file size.
eztv released a torrent and so did vtv.
if i understand it correctly, eztv and vtv split the workload, making it possible to get more done in less
time, and then distribute eachothers torrents...but sometimes they both torrent the same
show...whether intentional or accidental i do not know.

[#187368] Written by: YezzMann [13/08/2012, 02:34]
no idea what to expect from this. is it a comedy, is it drama, is it a dramatic comedy, is it grey's anatomy
with animals (and bestiality...)?

so from wikipedia:

animal practice is an upcoming american television comedy series. the network placed a series order in
may 2012.[1] a sneak preview will be aired on august 12, 2012, before the series premiere on september
26, 2012.

so, it seems to be a comedy. could've guessed when i saw the monkey... ;-)
[#187375] Written by: BoonesFerry [13/08/2012, 04:59]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/680/animal-practice/
show description, classification, genre, length, air dates & titles, and additional tv show resource urls
updated: august 07, 2012

99% of the shows that are currently airing and available on eztv have a show information page!!!

show information pages are never more than one or two mouse clicks away.
1) from the home page, to the left of the episode name, little white square icon that looks like a sheet
of paper with the top right corner folded over...yes that is a show information page icon.
2) from the home page, "airs today" box, click on a show title.
3) navigation menu bar at the top of every single page on this site, cick on "show list" link, then click
any show title.
4) from the "calendar" page, click on a show title.
5) from a show torrent download page, click on "show info".

[#187379] Written by: kassyopeia [13/08/2012, 05:09]

Quote by boonesferry

if i understand it correctly, eztv and vtv split the workload, making it possible to get more done in less
time, and then distribute eachothers torrents...but sometimes they both torrent the same show...whether
intentional or accidental i do not know.

yes, that's how i understand it, too. some of the highest-profile series are intentionally distributed by both,
whereas this sort of overlap and subsequent double-posting tends to happen only for pilot episodes - due
to lack of (or mis-) communication, i'd presume.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]