Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#189168] Written by: Dolphine [27/09/2012, 19:27]
cbs
[#189171] Written by: vexxxboy [27/09/2012, 20:03]
really enjoyed this , johnny lee miller nails sherlock and if you enjoyed the bbc sherlock then give this
a go and just remember that they are different shows and the bbc show may only have 3 shows left
so i need something else to watch and this will do
[#189173] Written by: Goshirn [27/09/2012, 20:52]
for me this really wont do, i don't think the actor nails sherlock because it just... it's a physical aspect
thing, not about acting quality.

also they butchered the franchise, i would be ok with that as long as can make it work... i don't think it
works.

still i will watch this for like 10 episodes, they really need to step up their game and if they do this will be a
very good show.

and the problem with this show i think, is that sherlock, bbc show, exists and it's so amazing! it's the
most amazing integration of sherlock in the modern days ever made and it's just a piece of art in tv
shows.

tldr: it's an acceptable show but the bar is set too high because of sherlock by bbc, watch it for a couple
episodes and then decide. it is worth 40 minutes.
[#189184] Written by: BoonesFerry [27/09/2012, 22:40]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/715/elementary/
air dates, show description, links to tv show resources, etc.
added on sep 10, 2012
updated: september 26, 2012

show information pages:
1) show information page icons are located on the home page to the left of the episode name...little
white square that looks like a sheet of paper with the top right corner folded over.
2) also on the home page, in the "airs today" box, click on any show title.
3) from the navigation menu bar located at the top of every page on this site, cick on "show list", then
click any show title.
4) from the "calendar" page, click on any show title.
5) from a show torrent download page, click on "show info".

[#189221] Written by: gitface [28/09/2012, 05:19]
lucy liu -

don't think i'll bother. for some reason she annoys me almost as much as jennifer aniston
[#189229] Written by: Yoplaia [28/09/2012, 12:12]
Quote by gitface
lucy liu -

don't think i'll bother. for some reason she annoys me almost as much as jennifer aniston

yes damnit. i'm quite fond of the eli stone dude though, so i'll give this a go. but the bbc
sherlock sets the bar way too high. i think they're hoping to cash in on that popularity, but
they'll have to put in some seriously great writing and i have big doubts that cbs will pull it off.
or it will remain as something ok enough to stare at while eating dinner.

the main character needs to be insanely witty and intelligent... if this is gonna be about
one-liners and obvious plots... hmmm, let's find out.
[#189249] Written by: WatcherZero [28/09/2012, 18:37]
ironically johnny lee miller is a good freind of cumbernatch, they just did a west end production of
frankenstein where they alternated playing frankenstein and the monster opposite each other every
performance.
[#189285] Written by: Bellaciao [29/09/2012, 14:46]
torrent is fine, i bow to "the scene" in thanks ;-)
what is striking is how many "heavy wheights" are in this show, but it is clear that cumberbatch has
inspired this "american" sherlock act. i personally like aidan quinn too much to be able to see him
play the dumb captain ... john lee miller is really mimicking bbc sherlok and frankly making
watson a woman in an american show is really a bad idea, it will once again play on the exacerbated
sexual tension, that's way too easy .. it was much more interesting when in sherlock /cumberbatch
version we doubted whether he was straight, that was a rather bold ideato play with at the
beginning of the new bbc sherlcok. having a gay sherlock would have been fun and also probably a
scandalous move they did not dare in the uk...
i think the cumberbatch/sherlock will be "the one" we refer to for many decades to come.
that said, john lee miller is very good at imitating it.
[#189319] Written by: yummytoes [30/09/2012, 05:52]
Quote by yoplaia
Quote by gitface
lucy liu -

yes damnit. i'm quite fond of the eli stone dude though, so i'll give this a go. but the bbc
sherlock sets the bar way too high. i think they're hoping to cash in on that popularity, but
they'll have to put in some seriously great writing and i have big doubts that cbs will pull it off.
or it will remain as something ok enough to stare at while eating dinner.

the main character needs to be insanely witty and intelligent... if this is gonna be about
one-liners and obvious plots... hmmm, let's find out.

yeah, bring back eli stone! i was curious to see where the story would ultimately go!

[#189467] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [02/10/2012, 05:49]
i quite liked this i have never seen sherlock but i may have to give it a watch. is it really that good??
[#189603] Written by: magtune [04/10/2012, 22:08]
yes
[#190656] Written by: YardBoy [27/10/2012, 12:12]
having never seen the bbc cut, i find this quite entertaining. miller is very "house" like.
thanks 2.92x.
[#192171] Written by: k0d3g3ar [30/11/2012, 06:53]
you're kidding, right? you've never seen the bbc "sherlock"? seriously? call yourself a bittorrenter....

do yourself a favor and watch it. your life & perception will never be the same and you'll rip yourself out
of the pre-programmed matrix you are living in right now.

your welcome.
[#194198] Written by: THRobinson [20/01/2013, 23:44]
Quote by gitface
lucy liu -

exactly my thoughts... never liked either actor, always felt that they could have been easily replaced by
someone (anyone) in everything they've done. except lucy in payback, i enjoyed her in that.
[#200841] Written by: yummytoes [30/05/2013, 04:39]
i saw the bbc sherlock and wasn't too impressed. there were glaring deduction holes in his
reasoning. the first one was when sherlock noticed the medical examiner had changed her lipstick but
was completely clueless that she was coming on to him. a real observer of people would have picked
that up right away.

also watched the second season because i was told it "gets better". only mildly so.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]