TV Packs only

Revolution 2012 S01E03 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#189444] Written by: pelican80 [02/10/2012, 00:13]
okay, i have to admit that i was excited for this show to come, and then after reviews of the first episode,
and seeing just a few seconds of clips, i couldn't bring myself to watch it. i had the feeling it was going to
be another terra nova. after 3 episodes, can i get some opinions on it from the eztv community?
[#189448] Written by: scudsy [02/10/2012, 01:58]
Quote by pelican80
okay, i have to admit that i was excited for this show to come, and then after
reviews of the first episode,
and seeing just a few seconds of clips, i couldn't bring myself to watch it. i had the feeling it was going
to
be another terra nova. after 3 episodes, can i get some opinions on it from the eztv community?

there has been a little bit of to and fro regarding this show. check out the chat threads for the previous
episodes. personally i'm giving it a go as are a few others, then you have the other side of the
discussion that are picking it to bits and are not liking it at all. i also liked terra nova and was
disappointed when it got canned. i think the only way that you will be able to obtain an objective
opinion on the show is to watch it for yourself.
:afro:
[#189459] Written by: OneTrickPony [02/10/2012, 03:29]
i'm still on the fence about this show; it has promise, yet unless they can supply some science to explain
their world
[#189465] Written by: ando [02/10/2012, 05:11]
i don't understand why losing electrical power seemingly made all the women in the world hot. not that i'm
complaining.
[#189482] Written by: rndm [02/10/2012, 14:40]
less food (provided you still eat though) and more exercise, that should do the trick.
[#189484] Written by: banison [02/10/2012, 15:20]
i was exited about the first episode. but as we move further, it's getting boring. the story is very
predictable and i had to fast forward the episode. it's like terra nova and falling skies for me, unfortunately.
i'm out.
[#189492] Written by: Shaun290 [02/10/2012, 18:43]
i try to download this episode but it wont download . all the other episode's download fine but this
one wont download . is any one haveing this problem or is it just me let me know
[#189496] Written by: Rydeen33 [02/10/2012, 21:16]
i've never hated a main character (the young girl) from the start of a show. usually it takes a
while, but god she's annoying!!!!
[#189500] Written by: wrecche [02/10/2012, 22:56]
personally i dig it.

this means it will be cancelled, so just don't start blaming me!!!!

i like the twists so far, little obvious, but i'm not sitting down and reading a novel about quantum
mechanics with the mona and lisa particles.

it beats reality tv hands down!
[#189514] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [03/10/2012, 02:34]
Quote by rydeen33
i've never hated a main character (the young girl) from the start of a show. usually
it takes a

she is really annoying actually i agree.

the show isn't that great tbh it's watchable but i'm not gona cry if it gets cancelled
[#189525] Written by: Movie Critic [03/10/2012, 05:16]
this show is yet another interesting idea backed by crap writing and lost cliche, they better get their
act together fast and hire a new writer/director or this thing will get cancelled.

and don't get me wrong, eric kripke can write , he did supernatural which is awesome but here either jj
abrams is putting in the lost cliches or someone else is messing with his creativity. i would love to see
more supernatural style of badass, maybe even their endearing banter and less lost mystery in this
series.

i mean they have a great cast here and it is really painful to hear these wonderful actors trying to sell
the most idiotic lines ever:
for example the nerdy fatguy getting that frustrated over failing to fix a computer: in what universe is
that dialog or even situation remotely believable?
or later him whining about the world being ruled by bullies...
and don't get me wrong i don't hate the character or the actor but ffs give him some decent
lines/scenes.

so guys if you want to save this show don't wait until it turns into another terra nova and get cancelled ,
write to kripke, abrams or whomever and get them to write something real for this or you won't see this
getting renewed.(and yeah the first season is probably already filmed so that is lost but maybe with
some evidence of better writing for next season it can get renewed or picked up).

suggestions for improving the writing:
get some man vs wild moments in there,
get some winning supernatural banter even along with its contemplative seriousness and mystery,
maybe get inspired by strike back for the trapped behind enemy lines military feel and spend two
weeks doing a track in untamed nature to get some original ideas and know what you are writing about.

this probably won't find its way to the writer's desk but here is to hoping it will.

and for j.j.abrams i wish he would get it that you can't make a family drama about survivalism.
if i put this show next to amc's the walking dead, this show fails on so many levels and it has nothing
to do with who got better action sequences or production value, it simply boil down to the way it is
written and directed.
[#189838] Written by: YardBoy [09/10/2012, 09:03]
Quote by mikey-bizzle-2010
Quote by rydeen33
i've never hated a main character (the young girl) from the
start of a show. usually
it takes a

she is really annoying actually i agree.

the show isn't that great tbh it's watchable but i'm not gona cry if it gets cancelled

kill her off, let her brother become the moral compass [but tone it down in a survivalist world].
thanks 2.55x.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]