Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#189839] Written by: YardBoy [09/10/2012, 09:06]
thanks 10.2x.

is she gone yet?
[#189845] Written by: xip [09/10/2012, 10:32]
no, and it is not gonna happen.

besides, she is pretty... i like her ;-)
[#189875] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [10/10/2012, 02:58]
i hate the main girl charlie or whatever the hell she is called. this show really is a bit shit
[#189881] Written by: xip [10/10/2012, 05:42]
people are to whiny now days, its not the best show in the world, but i like it

so instead of whining, just stop watching it for crying out loud? i will never understand you people.
[#189883] Written by: Superion [10/10/2012, 06:07]
@xip
i fully agree!!!
for the life of me i just can't figure out why people feel the need to comment on how much they
don't enjoy a show when it's halfway through the season?! - did you like the previous ones and then
it suddenly offended you? - its the same with 'falling skies' - people complaining they hate the
show, halfway through season 2. - why are you even still fucking watching?

i dislike sushi,... i don't go visiting sushi places to repeat how much i dislike their product.
enough with the whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - you dont have to like the program, it's not for you!...it's
for us!!!!

a lot of people would do well to remember that they are just tv shows, the writers, actors, and
producers actually owe you nothing, you are in fact getting something for free and listing reasons
why its not good enough for you. - how perfectly vulgar.

i hope you all get mouth syphilis.

[#189884] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [10/10/2012, 06:50]
Quote by superion
@xip
i fully agree!!!
for the life of me i just can't figure out why people feel the need to comment on how much they
don't enjoy a show when it's halfway through the season?! - did you like the previous ones and then
it suddenly offended you? - its the same with 'falling skies' - people complaining they hate the
show, halfway through season 2. - why are you even still fucking watching?

i dislike sushi,... i don't go visiting sushi places to repeat how much i dislike their product.
enough with the whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - you dont have to like the program, it's not for you!...it's
for us!!!!

a lot of people would do well to remember that they are just tv shows, the writers, actors, and
producers actually owe you nothing, you are in fact getting something for free and listing reasons
why its not good enough for you. - how perfectly vulgar.

i hope you all get mouth syphilis.

well it's only 4 episodes of 22 so it's hardly halfway through the season and i may very well stop
watching but i'm not just going to stop after 4 episodes as it might get better. i don't hate it anyway i
just find it all a bit too cheesey, too family friendly and the main characters are painfully annoying
which by some of the comments i have read here and elsewhere i am deffo not alone!

[#189979] Written by: Chouette [12/10/2012, 00:18]
seriously, i don't know why you don't accept comments from people whether they are positive or
negative. this forum is not only for the viewers that like it. if someone has a different opinion,
they should be able to voice their opinion too. now that my 2 cents... lol

personally, i like this show and would like it if they don't cancel it too soon...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]