TV Packs only

Elementary S01E19 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#197818] Written by: scudsy [04/04/2013, 23:01]
been missing my dose of decent murder mystery. welcome back sherlock.
[#197820] Written by: zaphod6502 [04/04/2013, 23:30]
yes love this show.
[#197825] Written by: dvd king [05/04/2013, 02:47]
i thought this show was about young kids at school (hence the title).
[#197859] Written by: Blackstar [05/04/2013, 18:14]
Quote by dvd king
i thought this show was about young kids at school (hence the title).

an elementary mistake, ba-boom!
[#197863] Written by: BoonesFerry [05/04/2013, 19:06]

hahahahahahaha
[#197893] Written by: Dramat [06/04/2013, 06:30]
first of all thank you eztv for uploading.

i would like to know if there is any rational reason for another 3 weeks break??? i mean really wth
is going on with cbs and this show?? is this break also "fit the pattern" of show breaks on other
networks??
[#197895] Written by: anacron [06/04/2013, 09:28]
@dramat

tv isn't what it used to be back in the day. (80's-90's)

at least before they used to announce at the end of an episode when it would be back, etc. plus, they
take way more breaks than they used to during the season -> and it's all networks, not just cbs.

it's like, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 1 week on, a month off, etc.

reasons (not) given are:
thanksgivings & x-mas (and other random american holidays), spring break, the olympics, the
elections, presidential addresses (and other political televised reasons), (apparently) basketball
tournaments and a plethora of other random reasons not given/unknown to me.

the current 'hiccup' (reason for breaks) this time is the ncaa (march madness) bs. hey, i like b-ball
like any other guy, but wtf, someone buy the exclusive rights to it already and let the network shows
have full, uninterrupted seasons.

some of my friends just wait til the end of the season(s) and then catch up on their tv viewing, i prefer
to just roll with the punches and whine/groan about it when breaks come up. you'd think with
technology the way it is now that they'd just show the season straight through and hope everyone has a
dvr to watch missed shows. guess we're not that evolved yet.

[#198017] Written by: Dramat [07/04/2013, 07:30]
@anacron
thanks for reply.
i don't think that we are not that evolved yet - it's just tv networks that can't keep up with us -
or they just don't want to. same goes for hollywood with their archaic pattern "cinema/dvd/web",
when due to nowadays technology they should start with the world wide web - not with their beloved,
xx-century "cinema". they're defending it much more than once cd were defended before dvd and
blu-ray technology put it in its place. result of it (and other similar actions performed by entire
industry) is artificially reduced level of technological advancement of an entire world - they do
not want 'new technology' which would reduce their incomes - they're keeping "old technology" in
center for only one, low-grade reason - money.
[#198024] Written by: anacron [07/04/2013, 09:03]
Quote by dramat
@anacron
thanks for reply.
i don't think that we are not that evolved yet - it's just tv networks that can't keep up with us -
or they just don't want to. same goes for hollywood with their archaic pattern "cinema/dvd/web",
when due to nowadays technology they should start with the world wide web - not with their beloved,
xx-century "cinema". they're defending it much more than once cd were defended before dvd and
blu-ray technology put it in its place. result of it (and other similar actions performed by entire
industry) is artificially reduced level of technological advancement of an entire world - they do
not want 'new technology' which would reduce their incomes - they're keeping "old technology" in
center for only one, low-grade reason - money.

pretty much, like any industry out there.. screw cures for cancer, there's more money to be had in
medication. or oil vs. other forms of energy.

capitalism has screwed the world. we're far off from the "star trek" predictions where knowledge is
the ultimate goal and money is worthless.

the 99% has chosen to hack the planet and the 1% don't like it.

but we're way off topic.

i have a dream that someday, in the near future, everyone will have dvrs and networks will show their
tv seasons in one entire block w/ no interruptions.
[#198030] Written by: Dramat [07/04/2013, 10:18]
Quote by anacron

pretty much, like any industry out there.. screw cures for cancer, there's more money to be had in
medication. or oil vs. other forms of energy.

capitalism has screwed the world. we're far off from the "star trek" predictions where knowledge is
the ultimate goal and money is worthless.

the 99% has chosen to hack the planet and the 1% don't like it.

but we're way off topic.

i have a dream that someday, in the near future, everyone will have dvrs and networks will show their
tv seasons in one entire block w/ no interruptions.

i honestly do not think that we're "off topic" - in fact this should be the topic - archaic system
of goods and services distribution - money. there's absolutely no debate regarding changing this
archaic system, which is many thousands years old. as long as money are in ceter, human beings never
will be - results of it you can see all over the world - for example - world wide hunger problem
next to policy of destroying surplus of food in "western world" due to "market equilibrium" or
"market price protection" - "prices" which are obviously more important that people (including
childrens) dying from hunger in system we're living in..
no debate about it at all. no one even is addressing this problem as it should be - as looking for an
alternative for an absolete "money system", that cripple our entire species.

regarding oil industry - i've heard (first hand - i know one man who spoke to this person) of a man
who invented engine that was feed with water (!) yes, common water. he went to couple car producers
but no one would speak to him. they were just not interested. in last place he went he was told,
that he should watch out because someone can silent him for good if he won't stop promoting this
invention. suppresion of new technologies is real and very brutal - and it's all due to the money
system we have right now. if we're seriously thinking of "better future" we have to get rid of
greatest brarrier of our evolution as a species - money.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]