Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#200687] Written by: Tonsar [26/05/2013, 21:34]
no touching!

long live the iron fish
[#200688] Written by: pinner458 [26/05/2013, 21:38]
nooooooooooooo! please don't pirate this. pay a small fee for a 1 month subscription, 15 episodes and
anything else you want for one month. support this show by giving it your money. as someone who has so
far been disappointed by season 4, i still want this to do well enough to deserve a 5th season. i mean
come on!
[#200690] Written by: whiskey_bob [26/05/2013, 21:57]
yes i agree with you, i am kind of disappointed that eztv would release a show that is internet only
and will be relying on getting as many views as possible to prove it still has an audience. with
how easy the release are to get from eztv, i think it could take away the audience from netflix. i
signed up for netflix to support the bluths and will buy the dvd when it's released. though i have
to disagree with you about being disappointed with the new seaons, i have laughed out load many
times during the first 5 episodes. that sharp, sometimes subtle, sometimes absurdist humour from
mitch is as good as ever.
[#200691] Written by: BoonesFerry [26/05/2013, 22:03]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/845/arrested-development/

show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

update: links to all 15 episodes are posted on the next page (page 2) of this forum.

[#200692] Written by: tunis5000 [26/05/2013, 22:13]
i have a netflix sub but i still prefer the convenience of torrents
[#200693] Written by: BoonesFerry [26/05/2013, 22:15]

eztv is disappointed in you hypocrites.

torrenting cable and broadcast tv is ok but torrenting online sources is not?
wtf? get real. don't be stupid. don't be ignorant. dont be a hypocrite.

if you want to buy a netflix subscription to support the show, go for it, more power to you.
but don't come here and post wacko anti-torrenting comments.

for real, i mean it (not really), i have my finger on the ban button (half kidding).

i mean come on!

[#200694] Written by: mvreisjr [26/05/2013, 22:15]
for all you "don't download this" sayers:

look, i understand your point. i would be willing to pay for a netflix subscription (this coming from a guy
that avoids anything that deals with subscriptions). but the fact is: netflix is only available in a handful
(well, two handfuls and a toe) of countries. some of us can't access netflix.

that said: for those of you who live in the us, canada, mexico, brazil, south america, united kingdom,
ireland or the nordic countries (except for iceland), do it. pay for it. you will get free access to thousands
of movies and other tv shows, and you won't be in an illegal/legal void situation.

as for me, i'm portuguese. i don't have netflix. i would love to have it, but i don't. so... yeah, as i see it,
this is kind of the only way possible (because cable... who knows when and where they will broadcast it?).
and if anyone in netflix is reading this (yeah, right), please come to portugal. our country is great. our
rights management, not so much. but the country has a lot of sun.

btw, the first episode is really great. a tad slower than the previous seasons, which makes it less tiring
(the good kind of tiring).
[#200695] Written by: joekill162 [26/05/2013, 22:52]
have netflix renew house of cards hemlock grove
take your pirate criticism somewhere else
[#200697] Written by: Gen [26/05/2013, 23:08]
Quote by pinner458
nooooooooooooo! please don't pirate this. pay a small fee for a 1 month
subscription, 15 episodes and
anything else you want for one month.

don't presume that everyone has access to netflix. there are alot of ad fans who have no legal means
to watch this one, so the only course left open is to pirate it.
[#200698] Written by: frantik [26/05/2013, 23:25]
lmao people getting mad they can get tv shows at eztv

thanks eztv
[#200700] Written by: the1freeman [27/05/2013, 00:03]
you do realize not all of us even have access to netflix, you elitist a-holes?

so, thanks eztv! i would be willing to blue you as a thank you, if you want.

edit: i just realized i called netflix users "elite". that's like calling fast food customers foodies.
[#200702] Written by: YezzMann [27/05/2013, 00:24]
Quote by pinner458
nooooooooooooo! please don't pirate this. pay a small fee for a 1 month subscription, 15
episodes and
anything else you want for one month. support this show by giving it your money. as someone who has so
far been disappointed by season 4, i still want this to do well enough to deserve a 5th season. i mean
come on!

...but it's ok to pirate everything else? hypocritical bs. how about you take up 10 subscriptions if you like
this show so much? you can start one now, for me, who will be pirating this show. but no, i guess you don't
like it that much do you?

ad is good, but it's not the best show ever. it basically has a cult following because some people on the net
keep raving about it, and many of you drones follow them. you're not in high school any more man, you
can make your own decisions.

i'm going to enjoy this season, but i won't hold my breath that it will be the best thing i've ever seen.
because it won't be.
[#200703] Written by: YezzMann [27/05/2013, 00:29]
Quote by whiskey_bob
yes i agree with you, i am kind of disappointed that eztv would release a show that
is internet only
and will be relying on getting as many views as possible to prove it still has an audience. with
how easy the release are to get from eztv, i think it could take away the audience from netflix. i
signed up for netflix to support the bluths and will buy the dvd when it's released. though i have
to disagree with you about being disappointed with the new seaons, i have laughed out load many
times during the first 5 episodes. that sharp, sometimes subtle, sometimes absurdist humour from
mitch is as good as ever.

i will never join netflix.

you joining netflix means you support a system of pay-per-view that should not exist. i bet you got real
pissy in the past when things you liked and where free went behind decoders, but now you just join the
system because it's ok for this show???

if i want to support ad (which i don't, because it's really not the holy grail of shows that fanboys and their
sheep make it to be...), i would buy the dvd. i won't pay for a service that shouldn't be there in the first
place.

[#200704] Written by: Stonz [27/05/2013, 00:46]
yer too bad for those of us in other parts of the world.
[#200707] Written by: Kiramel [27/05/2013, 03:13]
Quote by stonz
yer too bad for those of us in other parts of the world.

yep, there are other countries besides the us, people! thanks eztv - love this show and can't get it
any other way.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]