TV Packs only

Marvels Agents of S H I E L D S01E01 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#205428] Written by: tattoo79 [24/09/2013, 19:36]
the pilot was not very convincing,the first 5 minutes were very cheesy,acting was sub-par.they will have
to improve a lot if this is to stay on air.
[#205431] Written by: BoonesFerry [24/09/2013, 20:34]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/878/marvels-agents-of-shield/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

[#205439] Written by: SoulJah [24/09/2013, 22:43]
Quote by tattoo79
the pilot was not very convincing,the first 5 minutes were very cheesy,acting was
sub-par.they will have
to improve a lot if this is to stay on air.

i totally agree with you.
my guess is this show wont last long.
im gonna watch a couple more episodes to see if it gets any better.
[#205444] Written by: shmickley [24/09/2013, 23:55]
i dont see this getting canned, its tied in to some of the highest grossing movies from the past 4-6
years with a huge fan base, sure from the pilot what we saw wasn't any thing special but that dosnt
mean people wont eat it up.
[#205456] Written by: beeskneez [25/09/2013, 01:26]
i totally disagree ,best thing since firefly...beats everything spielberg ever did or lucas for that
matter
[#205471] Written by: yummytoes [25/09/2013, 04:37]
the pilot was ok. the end sequence was a straight ripoff from back to the future though.
[#205472] Written by: moneill77 [25/09/2013, 05:08]
look the truth is the whendonites are going to love it no matter what. we haven't had a joss whedon show for a while now
and everybody is excited.
as a whedonite i will say it doesn't matter if it is shite or not i'll still watch it because it will still have some great dialogue
along the way and joss whedon is behind it and he is god.
[#205479] Written by: [25/09/2013, 07:34]
well, that was just fun. me, i like the tongue in cheek cheesy humor. i do love the fact that it
sends itself up.

i would not class myself as a whedonite, in answer to some of the previous posts, but i did like
firefly and its premise. will this go the same way? possibly, it depends on how the stories stack
up, and of course their general ability to find advertisers and an extended market.

marvel is good at this, but this is of course their first concerted effort with this particular
franchise into the old prime time terrestrial (for want of a better definition) television market.
i suspect they will do well, so long as they do not take themselves too seriously. at the end of
the day this is just complete bollocks and great fun. so, good luck to them.

and just for the record yummytoes the back to the future ending was stupidly, wonderfully perfect lol.
[#205486] Written by: YezzMann [25/09/2013, 09:19]
to all the whedonites above: firefly got cancelled for one reason, low rating. doesn't matter how good you
think the show is, or if whedon is a god (*snicker*), it's about how many people agree with you and watch
the damn thing.

Quote by shmickley
i dont see this getting canned, its tied in to some of the highest grossing movies from
the past 4-6
years with a huge fan base, sure from the pilot what we saw wasn't any thing special but that dosnt
mean people wont eat it up.

sure, the avengers was a good movie and lots of people liked it. and yes, this show has ties to that movie.
but in the series you won't see any avengers, plus the production values are just sad compared to a
blockbuster like avengers. people who like the movie want the same level of entertainment: a show full of
action and the best cgi that money can buy. they don't want to watch a cheesy show build upon a trivial
character from the movie, with (relatively) low production values that in all honesty is barely on level with
sci-fi channel shows.

this is going to be a dud people, don't go all firefly about it.

[#205488] Written by: rad65 [25/09/2013, 10:45]
Quote by beeskneez
i totally disagree ,best thing since firefly...beats everything spielberg ever did or lucas for
that matter

when you posted on the other version of this torrent i figured you were excited, but now i'm convinced you're
just trolling. make it less fanatical next time and you will fool more people.
[#205489] Written by: rad65 [25/09/2013, 10:48]
Quote by yezzmann
to all the whedonites above: firefly got cancelled for one reason, low rating. doesn't matter how good
you
think the show is, or if whedon is a god (*snicker*), it's about how many people agree with you and watch
the damn thing.

while i won't say whedon is a god, i will say that fox is the reason firefly was cancelled. the ratings were low because fox
hated the show and aired the episodes out of order. they wanted it to fail.
[#205510] Written by: beeskneez [25/09/2013, 13:58]
i'm not trolling i just saw negative comments and i got miffed and am trying to compensate, besides
i really hate the shit out with those names on them.. like the jurassic crap and falling skies oh
and how about super 8
[#205536] Written by: [26/09/2013, 07:13]
there seems to be a lot of fan, not fan, based argument here. i suspect we may be missing a bigger
picture.

marvel has extremely deep pockets and has obviously not spent a great deal on this production.
ratings are by no means everything. i'm sure we can all name one or more shows that have survived
years, which we have never seen, and which none of our friends have ever seen. yet they survive.

it is of course all about cost verses revenue. i suspect marvel has placed their toe in the water.
they could easily run this as a loss leader, if for no other reason than to extend their brand.
again, i suspect that they could run this precisely as long as they want. it is after all a puff
piece, even i'm sure by their own reckoning. this was never meant to rock the world. it is just
entertainment. whedon or no whedon.
[#205537] Written by: THRobinson [26/09/2013, 08:41]
disappointing... not much else to say really.
[#205544] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [26/09/2013, 11:24]
Quote by throbinson
disappointing... not much else to say really.

yeh it was kinda disappointing but it wasn't awful. it deffo has potential but i hope it isn't one
of these bad guy of the week type shows.

wow people still banging on about bloody firefly! it was good but it's so overrated!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]