TV Packs only

Aqua Teen Hunger Force S10E08 HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#206113] Written by: mbriedis [07/10/2013, 16:47]
something`s wrong with the sound sync...
[#206123] Written by: BoonesFerry [07/10/2013, 20:19]

Quote by aikousha
seriously wrong...

it still boggles my mind that these people don't even launch and play the video for a few seconds at
the beginning, middle and end. that's brain-dead quality control, and they can't even do that. >_<

seriously? adjust your expectations to match reality. have you forgotten this is all done by hobbyists
with time contraints, all at no cost to you. where is your dvr, where are your uploads...oh that's right
you don't contribute you just comnplain when it's not perfect. that's brain dead entitlement.

[#206131] Written by: BoonesFerry [07/10/2013, 21:57]

Quote by brygdom
... you also need to calm down when people express their annoyance, or lack thereof
that you perceive there is where absolutely no hint is expressed. /rolls eyes.

i don't "need" to do anything.
i will however enforce the no whining or complaining rules of the site.
if you don't like the way i moderate then go somewhere else.
this site is hobbyist/enthusiast owned and operated and makes no money. this site does not
operate under the fucked up business model of money first, and the customner is always right.
commenting in these forums is a privilege, not a right.
i have a long list of your complaints.
keep it up and you will lose the privilege to comment.

[#206136] Written by: char5564 [07/10/2013, 23:04]
final thought, and for the record, and point of the comment thread:

this episode jumps horribly out-of-sync some three minutes in. it seems like the encoder wanted to
take an uncensored audio source and mux it here, but we ended up with at least a minute-thirty oos
audio...

the thought is amazing. i used to do stuff like that all the time when i had the time to make my own
rips.. double check the final, though, next time, friend. nuke
[#206141] Written by: MisterModest [08/10/2013, 02:38]
"hobbyists" usually (and should) check their work. you know, to make sure they haven't failed at
whatever their hobby actually is.
[#206142] Written by: BoonesFerry [08/10/2013, 02:42]

enough!

in your house you can complain all you want, be as perfect as you want. whatever.
but when you come to our house, with your hand out, and have the nerve to complain about the free
content that we (collectively, the scene and torrent groups) devote hundreds of hours each week
putting together and giving away. no! stfu ungrateful spoiled entitled bitches. you insult the volunteers
with your sniveling drivel.

the next person to piss and moan on this topic may be banned!

[#206163] Written by: mbriedis [08/10/2013, 14:18]
everyone chill chill this site is best! (gold is best!!)

i download shows only from here, and that broken 1-5% is totally acceptable, and usually a proper
version follows shortly.

keep up the good work, "hobbyists", we love you!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]