Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#209023] Written by: ockraz [12/12/2013, 23:47]

marvels.agents.of.s.h.i.e.l.d.s01e10 - the bridge

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
in a surprise twist, the gang investigate the discovery of a female skrull corpse left at the
midpoint of a bridge on the main thouroughfare between albany and gotham. when it is removed,
it's discovered that below the waist it's the body of a green martian, later identified as d'kay d'razz.
a joint operation between task force x and shield is created to get to the truth behind the
mysterious killings. agent may of is made lead investigator and partnered with rick flag.

======================================================
spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) december 12, 2013.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]
======================================================
[#209029] Written by: ockraz [13/12/2013, 03:44]
actually, it was a joke. perhaps not a good one - since i need to explain it...

in case you didn't know already, in comics there are two main competitors: dc and marvel. they're
like coke and pepsi if pepsi were an improvement on coke, or like wintel & macs if they cost the
same. because of the title of this episode, i was making fun of the fact that everyone is making a
version of the bridge. there're 3 already made and two more in development. the joke was that here
they'd have a version of the bridge where the two sides were the two different comic book universes
instead of neighboring countries.
[#209031] Written by: BoonesFerry [13/12/2013, 04:49]

doh!
unfortunately the joke was totally lost on me.
now that i've read the complete post, instead of just the first line, i get it.
lol.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]