Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#210359] Written by: movielover2 [27/01/2014, 22:07]
worth watching?
[#210360] Written by: BoonesFerry [27/01/2014, 22:18]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/957/alpha-house/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.

[#210367] Written by: teber [28/01/2014, 00:31]

Quote by movielover2
worth watching?

it's got john goodman in it, it's at the very least worth giving it a view. if they had william murray
in it more, i would watch it just to see him and goodman. otherwise, it was a mediocre comedy.
had a couple of chuckles, and i learned what a "candy desk" is in senate...but otherwise i couldn't
care less about any of the characters or their problems. maybe it'll pick up in ep. 2, but i'm
doubtful.

edit: episode 2 is more of the same. abandon hope ye who enter.

[#210369] Written by: OneTrickPony [28/01/2014, 01:06]
wow. a "comedy" about 4 republican senators living together, just in time for the oh-so-important 2014
elections.

i'm confident that hollywood has taken the non-partisan high road.[/sarc]
[#210412] Written by: bguy [29/01/2014, 17:28]
i didn't know about the series until it was posted here. i just watched all the eps. i thought it
was pretty good. it's not too political, but it certainly pokes fun at politics.

as noted, eps 2 and 3 are oos a little. easy fix to set the audio -250ms in vlc.
[#210507] Written by: patsfangr [31/01/2014, 06:28]
ok, we all know that the media is overwhelmingly left wing. but this abomination is libelous crap disguised
as comedy. it is, very simply, a blatant assault on the republican party, beyond any media political
assassination i have ever seen.

i'll be honest. i couldn't get through more than 8-12 minutes of the first episode. i turned it off to avoid
doing physical damage to my tv.

shame on every person involved in producing this garbage. if something similar were done assaulting the
democratic party, the media would be calling for blackballing and prosecuting everyone involve!
[#210516] Written by: BoonesFerry [31/01/2014, 17:53]

Quote by patsfangr
ok, we all know that the media is overwhelmingly left wing. ...

false! --- right wing rhetoric. saying it, and repeating it over and over does not make it true.
in fact, by the numbers, across the board, by every applicable measure, the opposite is true.

Quote by patsfangr
... libelous crap disguised as comedy ... if something similar were done
assaulting the democratic party, the media would be calling for blackballing
and prosecuting everyone involve!

lamo. silly. if.....if? what are you talking about. more bullshit rhetoric.
the democratic party is under assault, all day everyday on the television. perhaps
you've heard of the fictionalized tv comedy|drama show known as fox news (libelous crap
comedy disguised as news.) mainstream media is not calling for blackballing or prosecuting anyone
at fox news, or any of the multitude of programs that assault the democratic party.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]