TV Packs only

Revolution 2012 S02E22 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#214030] Written by: movielover2 [21/05/2014, 23:07]
i'm going to be really pissed if this ends at a cliffhanger...maybe i shouldn't watch it....

let me know if it's safe to watch lol
[#214032] Written by: RodPowermaster [22/05/2014, 00:00]
it ends with a predictable cliffhanger.

sad to see the show ending but i don't think they had much of a story line left if it continued.
[#214034] Written by: REQ69 [22/05/2014, 00:33]
Quote by rodpowermaster
it ends with a predictable cliffhanger.

sad to see the show ending but i don't think they had much of a story line left if it continued.

i just feel kinda bad for the actors and espec8ially for elizabeth mitchell first show that isaw in
was v and now this.

really fun fact this site reported that the show was cancelled in its first year so i was hugely
surprise when it came back.

[#214035] Written by: tunis5000 [22/05/2014, 01:05]
for being a network show, i thought it was pretty good. yeah it wasn't perfect, but a lot better
than a lot of the crap out there, at least it had a semi-interesting continuing storyline. but
that's it, i'm done with network tv, they either put out boring crap that's a week to week story, or
they have something decent and cancel it before it's over, wasting my time...
[#214043] Written by: mystique [22/05/2014, 03:43]
safe to watch

the so called "cliffhanger" wasn`t that new at all

no big loss

i removed 4 shows of my 24 favoritlist: revolution(ended),warehouse 13(ended),bitten(too
boring),continuum(too boring)
[#214111] Written by: evil_cookiee [24/05/2014, 02:43]
aww wow, didn't expect this show to be cancelled... it was pretty decent. but the story has gotten a
bit boring the last few episodes, the same story over and over again.
[#214228] Written by: JeanLucPicard [29/05/2014, 06:59]
imo, revolution wasn't bad at all ... but the producers (once again) wasted a lot of its story arc's
potential. a perfect example of a basically interesting underlying story arc that was poorly
executed: not gripping or edgy enough to keep viewers interested on a weekly basis yet complex
enough to confuse if you missed a few episodes.

unfortunately, with today's network tv, there is not much middle ground between the two extremes
(pure story arc show and pure episode-based show).
[#214283] Written by: misanthropist [30/05/2014, 20:03]
shoulda done some reading befor doing a marathon watch of this show, but i never learn. it's an okay show, but if they
don't make some kind of end it's all shit. won't be the first time they try to take our money and then piss on us after we've
wasted our time watching shows with no ending. at least i'm glad i didn't pay directly or through bombarding my brain with
shitty commercials...

long live eztv!!
[#214510] Written by: forzy [06/06/2014, 20:55]
liked the show very much! will be very sad if they don't create an ending to the whole "nano" thing,
but it won't be the first time that a decent show gets canceled without resolution. maybe it'll get picked
up by some other network or at least i hope it will.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]