TV Packs only

Copyright Notices

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#484389] Written by: GuamGuy [02/02/2016, 00:12]
Firefox SUCKS and they have ad blockers that work for all browsers.
[#484390] Written by: GuamGuy [02/02/2016, 00:12]
https://getadblock.com/share/
[#484452] Written by: imyssa [14/03/2016, 04:55]
Can EZTV fix 'My Page' so that multiple entries can be tagged as 'Watched'? Its really frustrating
to have the page reload EVERY TIME I hit 'watch'. Especially as there are at least 3 versions or
more of an episode of each show just to not have a ridiculously long list. Is this something you can
remedy?
[#484478] Written by: beckham457 [10/04/2016, 14:27]
EZTV is blocked in Britain by Sky Virgin etc. because of some ruling or other. I have just returned
from the USA and I found no problem accessing EZTV, Extratorrent or any other using hotel ISPs
including AT&T.
Why is it that we British are always the ones being crapped upon by these companies?
[#484481] Written by: toecutter20 [12/04/2016, 03:34]
Can anyone tell me why most files are *.mkv and not *.mp4 anymore
[#484487] Written by: Johnwardis [14/04/2016, 18:58]
Ive been searching the net and site trying to find out as well - so far ive got no idea!!!!
[#484488] Written by: Johnwardis [14/04/2016, 19:02]
whats happened to MP4 all recent files are MKV format
[#484489] Written by: Code Butcher [16/04/2016, 03:09]
Apple recently abandoned QuickTime which MP4 is based on. There are exploits in the QT code that
allows hackers to take over a Mac or iOS based device. Most Tech sites are recomending we remove
all QuickTime from all devices, including PCs.

For more info Read this Article: http://www.wired.com/2016/04/uninstall-quicktime-on-windows/
[#484490] Written by: Ruttor [18/04/2016, 21:55]
Why are so many people suddenly complaining about this?
Pretty much all of the shows I watch and have watched have been in mkv, for years even.
They all work on my smart tv, my blu-ray player and a led non-smart tv, so I don't really see the problem.
[#484515] Written by: Iconoclast19 [02/05/2016, 18:22]
I'm happy for you that MKV files work on all of your devices, but the majority of people don't have
devices that are compatible with MKV. It's a really big deal to us, it's a major inconvenience to
have to convert all the shows I watch to MP4, and sometimes it doesn't work. Perhaps they could be
released in both formats. I would really appreciate it if they would still release in MP4 format,
and so would millions of other people. It's obvious from the poll they took that MP4 is by far more
preferred because of compatibility with our devices. The preference for MP$ has nothing to do with
the specs of the format itself most of the time. In fact, most people are completely misinformed
about the difference between MKV and MP4. I would prefer MKV files if they were compatible with my
current devices, but they are not compatible with anything except my computers, and I'm not watching
my shows on a tiny 17" screen when I can watch it on my 58" TV that is hooked to my PS3 and will not
play MKV files. Phones, tablets, consoles, and many smart TVs will not play MKV files, and believe
it or not, many people don't even HAVE a computer. I really do wish they would just release in both
formats!

Thanks for listening to my rant. Peace!
[#484516] Written by: Iconoclast19 [02/05/2016, 18:25]
You can stop getting copyright notices easily if you use uTorrent. In uTorrent, go to
Options>Preferences>BitTorrent then chance the Protocol Encryption to Enabled. It's OK for the Allow
Incoming Legacy connections to be checked. Then click Apply and OK and you are set! No more notices.

Enjoy!
[#484523] Written by: jrod85 [03/05/2016, 14:38]
Long time user, first time poster.

I had a quick question about formats. Most of the shows (Last Week Tonight, Vice, FearWD) I DL used to be in MP4 format
but now are coming MKV files. I can watch MKV files on my PS3 which is my preferred way to view them. I am still able to
watch them on my laptop. I am just wondering why it changed? Is there anywhere I could find the MP4 versions of some
episodes?

Thanks for your help.
[#484538] Written by: rndthought [07/05/2016, 20:59]
https://www.google.com/search?q=watch+MKV+files+on+my+PS3
[#484545] Written by: flytdeck [10/05/2016, 18:33]
Possibly I missed it but it still seems that a .MKV file has to be converted before viewing unless one is connecting the PS3 to
a media server. Many of us still hand move the files on a USB stick and plug it directly into the PS3 thus the need to convert
the file to .MP4 (or other).

I understand that there are security issues with .MP4 but the conversion is still a pain. Not so much of a pain that I won't
continue to patronize this site, however.
[#484560] Written by: malpeli [16/05/2016, 06:36]
I recently started receiving copyright notices from VyprVPN, even after I turned on my protocol encryption in
uTorrent. Seeing the writing on the wall I switched to TotalVPN, a service that is getting recommendations and
appears to be a sister company of Incognito, the service eztv is spruking on it's homepage.

Trouble is, this service appears to be blocking all torrent traffic, protocol encryption or not. Infuriating, especially
after parting with $58 for two years service.

Anyone got any ideas on where next to turn to?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]