Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#500641] Written by: [email protected] [13/01/2019, 01:19]
Why can't I see My Show??
[#500644] Written by: ABellusUrsus [13/01/2019, 04:26]
So its not just me then! I can not access my show page as well and I am falling behind in my archiving!
[#500647] Written by: wyked [13/01/2019, 07:23]
Yes I thought a day or two to debug, but over a week now, I have to hunt through the list on HOME to
find my new shows, it a pain after having it easy for so long.
[#500648] Written by: NATCHO5 [13/01/2019, 09:52]
Why no answers to previous posts? A message about working on it doesn't cut it anymore. This is a
great torrent site and I can imagine it takes a lot of work to admin it. An updated message on when
it will be working again would be greatly appreciated.
[#500650] Written by: Ullabella88 [13/01/2019, 14:10]
THANK YOU FOR FIXING "MY PAGE" !!!! Really happy now
Could You also consider bringing back the "seen all shows"-button, please?
[#500665] Written by: fredo [15/01/2019, 00:20]
[#500650] Written by: Ullabella88 [13/01/19, 14:10]

THANK YOU FOR FIXING "MY PAGE

That's all very well and good but how do you log out?
The option used to be at the bottom of the page but not now, in fact not anywhere that I can see.
[#500667] Written by: robbo_75 [15/01/2019, 01:37]
Awesome, well done on the 'My Page'.
Now, where do we 'Log Out'?
Thanks.
[#500704] Written by: kaysoliver [17/01/2019, 05:31]
Hi @ Admin's Corner....I've the same problem just cannot log out please help as I don't like it left open, thanks
[#500726] Written by: tamat5 [18/01/2019, 23:02]
Im so sorry but I dont know where to post this thread. Ive been downloading shows for many many
years and Oct 2018 I went overseas. Came back and it seems every show I now download wont play on my
tv. Some dont play at all and some dont have the sound. I have the save tv. Has anything changed? If
I download old shows they play fine, its just all the new downloads. Im sorry, I just dont know what
to do unless I buy a new tv and I cant do that? Has something changed during last sept/oct as this
is when the shows stopped working for me. I know it sounds strange but they all worked fine before I
went away. Thanks so much
[#500754] Written by: kaysoliver [21/01/2019, 04:08]
Are you guys OK or is something seriously wrong?
I don't think anyone can LOG-OUT I know I can't and....you guys aren't answering anyone's messages.
Are you guys OK?
[#500755] Written by: kaysoliver [21/01/2019, 04:14]
Sorry about this guys I thought I post a message but don't think that happened sooooo
Are you guys OK or is there something seriously wrong?
I and we can't log-out and, no-one's answering the messages.....
I won't annoy anymore I'm just concerned hope you guys are OK
[#500810] Written by: jenyamar [31/01/2019, 08:43]
Hi
I don't know if this is the right forum but may I ask if the correct episode of NCIS New Orleans
season S5E11 shown the 15th of January could be uploaded please? the one that is in the page is an
old one.
thank you for all the joy you bring us with your work.
[#500980] Written by: exindigo [15/03/2019, 14:43]
I don't know if this is the right forum topic but Project Runway S 17 E 1 aired on Thursday, March 14, 2019.
Are there any plans to UL the episode. EZTV has become essential for our viewing habits and my wife loves all
the Project Runway shows.

Thanks in advance,

eXindigo!
[#501301] Written by: char5564 [02/06/2019, 12:38]
The EZT. we knew and loved is long since gone, my friends. I guess
Novaking hasn't had control of the domain for nearly half a decade and
the option for a comeback isn't looking good.. Go home. Hug your kids.
They grow up so fast..
[#501315] Written by: RichardJN [11/06/2019, 10:51]
Пластиковыми окнами немедленно никого не удивить, они устанавливаются практически везде — вследствие магазинов и офисов накануне элитных квартир и трехэтажных особняков. Исключительно разряд их окончательно различное. Если в начале своей «биографии» пластиковые окна представляли собой экзотические конструкции, сообразно виду напоминавшие ухудшенный перемена серийных деревянных, как принято говорить «совковых», а по качеству практически равнявшиеся им, то по цене они явный выходили в премиальный сегмент. Только в процессе развития технологий они превратились во поголовно конкурентоспособный товар, обладающий около уникальных свойств.
а также вы можете пластиковые окна пвх Современные окна из профиля ПВХ — высокотехнологичный продукт, недорогой, качественный, благоприятный в эксплуатации и, сколь самое квинтэссенция, ремонтопригодный. Если субститут створки или стекла в деревянном окне представляет собой сложную и дорогостоящую процедуру (производители окон и дверей из натуральных материалов часто неоправдано завышают цены), то заказать отруби пластикового окна вполне доступно ради любого бюджета.

Чтобы убедиться в качестве и высоких потребительских свойствах пластиковых окон, необходимо просто прочитать об их характеристиках в предлагаемой вашему вниманию статье и сравнить их с деревянными конструкциями. Текст носит далеко не рекламный характер — только объективная информация. Выбор приоритетов — за читателем. Здесь вы узнаете, как выбрать пластиковые окна, и почему одни конструкции лучше других.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]