TV Packs only

Banshee S03E01 HDTV x264-KILLERS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#220415] Written by: wynn [10/01/2015, 03:19]
lost interest in this show during the second season. anyone who can recommend taking it up again or not?
[#220421] Written by: malbourne [10/01/2015, 05:50]
i agree, i lost interest during the first ep of season 2. there are more interesting series to watch
before watching this.
[#220429] Written by: JLannister [10/01/2015, 11:27]
then don't watch it peeps. i find it one of the better action series out there, has a very unique style.
[#220430] Written by: Movie Critic [10/01/2015, 11:29]
Quote by wynn
lost interest in this show during the second season. anyone who can recommend taking it
up again or not?

not sure why you lost interest, but yeah i can still recommend it if you like it.

i still like the show, the cinematography and borderline comic book ideas they come up with that
still manage to be executed very well in my opinion.

that said, season 1/2 opening theme was better and even though i like the design of the intro , the
new mix of the intro soundtrack doesn't do it for me as much.
(yeah i know its purposely designed to mix in the ending into the middle and that there is meaning
in everything being laid down on the floor instead of the walls etc.)

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
going to miss ben cross's fake russian accent + insane look
[#220431] Written by: wynn [10/01/2015, 12:12]
Quote by movie critic
Quote by wynn
lost interest in this show during the second season. anyone who can recommend taking it
up again or not?

not sure why you lost interest, but yeah i can still recommend it if you like it.

i still like the show, the cinematography and borderline comic book ideas they come up with that
still manage to be executed very well in my opinion.

that said, season 1/2 opening theme was better and even though i like the design of the intro , the
new mix of the intro soundtrack doesn't do it for me as much.
(yeah i know its purposely designed to mix in the ending into the middle and that there is meaning
in everything being laid down on the floor instead of the walls etc.)

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
going to miss ben cross's fake russian accent + insane look

thanks for that. i might get back to it then, now that i don't have that much on my plate for once
[#220434] Written by: aroyals [10/01/2015, 18:05]
while i agree that se 1 was the best, (isn't it with %99 of shows tho?) i still really like the show

imo do what i do with shows that i'm losing interest in, leave it until later on in the year when
there is nothing else to watch then watch the whole season over a few days or a week or whatever
[#220437] Written by: teknophile [10/01/2015, 20:34]
it looks like ips on this torrent are being logged(as with all hbo content). i just got sandboxed by my isp because of a
complaint submitted by hbo.

bottom line if you're in the us, and you don't use anonymous vpn services, avoid downloading hbo content
[#220438] Written by: decanos78 [10/01/2015, 20:53]
i have to be honest here... season 2 was slow paced compared to the 1st season,
(but i still enjoyed it), but just after watching this 1st episode of this 3rd season it
looks like they are going to go back to how season 1 was.. robbery's, explosions,
gun fights, revenge plots, a lot of sex scenes and people getting fuk'd up. i really
can't wait for the next episode.. this season's 1st episode has started really strong.
[#220446] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [11/01/2015, 06:22]
season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 but it's still one of the best shows on tv imo
[#500799] Written by: 264burak [29/01/2019, 10:18]
Hİ BROTHERS
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]