TV Packs only

Covert Affairs Cancelled

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » TV-News » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#220424] Written by: Timekeeper1 [10/01/2015, 06:48]
i for one am disappointed even though i heard the rumors of cancellation. the show was getting better with the show taking
the spying out of the country.
[#220426] Written by: WestNilesnipes [10/01/2015, 07:37]
yeah, what a shame it got axed.
[#220436] Written by: sinclap2 [10/01/2015, 19:20]
i stopped watching partway through season 2.
[#220440] Written by: pixelslut [10/01/2015, 22:22]
nooooooooooo! i was iffy on this show the first couple seasons, but then it started to get really
good and became one of my favorites.

i will admit with her leaving the cia this past season i did have to wonder where it was going but i
was more than willing to play along. i really do hope the do a new action/intel show though, with
burn notice and nikita over and strikeback getting ready to start its final season that leaves only
person of interest to fulfill my lust for the spy/intel/black-ops action-thriller. i do watch
blacklist but thats a bit different since the majority of ops are run by or center on interaction
with the fbi.
[#220441] Written by: Voshra [11/01/2015, 01:01]
Quote by pixelslut
with
burn notice and nikita over and strikeback getting ready to start its final season that leaves only
person of interest to fulfill my lust for the spy/intel/black-ops action-thriller. i do watch
blacklist but thats a bit different since the majority of ops are run by or center on interaction
with the fbi.

uhhhh, burn notice and nikita ended over a year ago >_> where have you been?

but yeah this friggin sucks, i prefer strong-willed female leads and there really isn't many shows
in the action genre out there that fit the bill (and do it well)

all the good shows keep getting canned, soon i may never have to watch tv and only watch anime :
[#220444] Written by: JeanLucPicard [11/01/2015, 02:39]
i fu**ing knew it. the season 5 finale gave away too much ... but at least the producers did not
leave us on some lame cliffhanger.
[#220447] Written by: thebishop74 [11/01/2015, 08:15]

can't say i'm all that disappointed, liked the show early on, still liked it as it totally changed,
but the latest changes this season left me cold, and i'm not sure where they were all going with it,
if anything it seemed to be wrapping up all on it's own.

[#220469] Written by: DungeonRaider [12/01/2015, 11:44]
Quote by jeanlucpicard
i fu**ing knew it. the season 5 finale gave away too much ... but at least the
producers did not leave us on some lame cliffhanger.

was going to ask that.... am a few seasons behind and would hate to learn it was gonna end on a
cliffhanger!

[#220481] Written by: thebishop74 [13/01/2015, 03:08]
Quote by dungeonraider
Quote by jeanlucpicard
i fu**ing knew it. the season 5 finale gave away too much
... but at least the
producers did not leave us on some lame cliffhanger.

was going to ask that.... am a few seasons behind and would hate to learn it was gonna end on a
cliffhanger!

nah man, most recent season wraps up so clean i thought it was the final season anyway, either they
knew well in advance they were being canned, or were looking to wrap up soon anyway.
[#220514] Written by: pixelslut [14/01/2015, 22:14]
Yeah i know they have been over for quite a while now. But they are still missed. CA and PoI had
been filling that void for me, thats all I'm saying. Though I don't want to give the impression that
PoI is simply just a replacement in my lineup because those shows are gone... its wonderful in its
own right.
[#220585] Written by: brad5786 [18/01/2015, 19:36]
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo was 1 of my favorites
[#220601] Written by: glynnd [19/01/2015, 19:46]
awe damn, im gutted. hopefully white collar doesnt get the boot too. 2 of the best fbi/cia shows on
the box (obviously burn notice was the best). i have to highly recommend the blacklist, looks like
its going to last a while, i hope
[#220614] Written by: pixelslut [20/01/2015, 18:04]
Isn't the last season of WC running now???
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]