TV Packs only

Allow blocking shows (opposite of favorite) and finer-grained quality filter

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#506182] Written by: k2175408 [15/10/2020, 03:38]
The most helpful thing I can think of would be the ability to say "I never need to see a listing for this show again." The favorite shows idea was maybe a good one, but in the end I keep looking at the regular listing anyway because there are always new things popping up, which is great. However, there are SO MANY shows that I already know I don't care about, and never will. Being able to permanently remove them from my view of the releases would clean things up a lot.

On the filter end of things, 480p and 720p files can be the same size (roughly) depending on the codec, so there's never a time when I'd only want to see one or the other. What I want is small, medium, large versions of each file. Or, more specifically, the small version IF it's available. So, really, the smallest version available. Without a check on the other files for a particular episode/release, I don't see how the filters can ever be useful. Plenty of times a 480p filter shows no results, because the smallest of 720, and so on.
[#506370] Written by: FilipFresh [16/11/2020, 21:27]
Someone just said exactly what I wanted to say, I finally put my info in after years of using this site, just so I could see if there was an option to delete some of the files in home view, i.e., there will never be a moment in my life that I would ever want to download a "days of our lives" or an episode of "the view", so I was hoping there would be something available soon that permanently discards those shows.
[#506373] Written by: ImNotReallyHere [17/11/2020, 19:46]
I really like what's said here. There's no need to have over ten versions of the same episode. Xvid and 480p needs to end,
unless something is only available one of those formats. All I really want is up to 2k resolution(2048p) encoded as x265
and that there's enough seeders sticking around. With so many choices, things can been doomed in just 24 hours because
no seeders left. So, my main question is, is this a zero-day site with some things sticking around, or is there any hope of
getting some consistent seeders on releases?

For those that want to negate their feed, I think the only current option is a custom RSS reader. I wish I knew if there was
such a reader already, so I don't have to write one that wouldn't be good enough to release. I really want to look though
everything, but I don't want to keep looking through some garbage I would never want to download.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]