Please login to reply
Written by: chrishardly [14/10/2021, 05:37]
If you have recently purchase a new Netgear extender and want to setup it then my this blog will do your help. In my this blog i
will tell you how you can do it with the help of mywifiext web page. if you do not know about what is mywifiext then you should
read my blog mywifiext which will give you all information about mywifiext net and tell you how you can setup you new extender
with mywifiext page. you can login your new extender or can resolve your all login issues with mywifiext net page. but here i will
tell you how to setup new netgear extender with the help of mywifiext net page. you need to follow some steps which i have
mention in below:-
1. First unpack new Netgear extender from box very carefully and place it near power socket.
2. Attach you Extender with power socket and push his on button and connect you Netgear extender with router.
3. Then, You Need To Launch The Network Manager And Connect To Netgear_ext SSID.
4. Open browser page on you PC and open Mywifiext Net Login Web page.
5. you need to create a account if you are a new user then open the admin panel with default username and password.
6. Then choose the network which you want to extend.
7. now your new Netgear extender setup process is done.
Hope above mention steps are useful for you and after complete these steps you setup process will complete successfully. but if
yo still face any problem then you can read my full blog for help.where i have explain all procedure very briefly . i have also
explain the issues and his solution.
Written by: chrishardly [16/10/2021, 04:39]
When you purchase a new Spectrum WiFi router first you need to know Spectrum router login steps ,after successfully login process you need to change you spectrum
router username or password. it is very impotent to change your network name or password because it make easily to access you router in your device and it also
provide you security from others user and hackers. The default user name and password is "admin" or you can find it in your router backside.To change username and
password you need to go your router admin panel. here you can change your default setting.Below i will you provide you steps which will do your help in Change Your
Spectrum WiFi Network Name and Password:-
1. Open browser on your device and type IP Address"192.168.1.1".
2. After enter IP address you will need to login your router with default username and password.
3. Go to the “Wireless” option after login.
4. Fix frequency between 2.4 GHz to 5.0 GHz.
5. Enter your new username and password.
6. Then click on the Save button.
After following above mention steps your default username and password will be change. if you still find any problem you can take help of my blog where i have explain
these steps very briefly. my blog link i have mention above. for more information visit my website.
Written by: Nyebodnye [17/10/2021, 00:12]
|Fuck off asshole|