Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » General » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#529358] Written by: verner77 [24/03/2024, 03:39]
Biography WWE Legends Diamond Dallas Page
Release Date was March 17

Yet it doesn't seem to be up on any of the major sites strangely. Any help appreciated!!
[#529368] Written by: rickndeb [24/03/2024, 04:18]
Roman Reigns name comes up just beneath the title of this page but two different Google sites say that S04E04 is about
Diamond Dallas Page. All you can do is give it a shot. Good luck:

ext.to/biography-wwe-legends-s29618/?s=4&e=4
[#529369] Written by: rickndeb [24/03/2024, 04:18]
Roman Reigns name comes up just beneath the title of this page but two different Google sites say that S04E04 is about
Diamond Dallas Page. All you can do is give it a shot. Good luck:

ext.to/biography-wwe-legends-s29618/?s=4&e=4
[#529387] Written by: verner77 [24/03/2024, 17:12]
Thanks Rick as always ill have a look. And sorry on the long reply here i was just curious on a few things

I find it odd that lately on all the major torrent sites im finding it more difficult to index search for recent same week popular wwe episodes and also some popular recent netflix shows etc. This recent episode of WWE Legends epside 4 being an example and this is across multiple popular torrent sites. Maybe wwe have been hitting uploaders hard lately through dmca notices or something? In the past i would easily find the latest episode of pretty well any popular show across the board especially numerous wwe shows uploaded within hours of being on tv so its odd. So this current episode 4 which was out a week ago and still not seemingly up on any sites like eztv, piratebay, 1337, etc seems quite odd. After rarbg went down is when i noticed this the most btw too

Also i am not a torrent noob i promise but i was curious rick if you could kinda fill me on why some people still pay fees to access things like iptv? I understand its main purpose is some LIVE tv(and i think some access to torrenting too?) So like guaranteed seeds to download for most shows i assume at fast speeds, but 90% of the time i can find the majority of shows on the free torrent sites. Is it also popular for people looking for older shows that maybe are harder to find active seeders on etc? I considered possibly paying to get one of those iptv invites but i wasn't sure what it really offers a person if they pay? Sure i also have issues sometimes finding old sitcom shows for example recently i am slowly trying to get all seasons of the 70s sitcom The Jeffersons and many of the seasons seeders are at 0 most days but the odd time one will pop on and ill slowly get there. I assume through iptv its a bunch of people who stream live TV and or also have large NAS servers who have probably dled tons of shows over the years for their Plex servers etc so then they allow the use of their plex library for downloading for fee too?

If you know much about it or even know a way for me to possibly get access please let me know too here or dm. I am least interested possibly since looking for old downloads for many tv shows from even like 12 months ago can be hard to find still some times. I do have my own paid subscriptions like Discovery Plus, Hayu and Amazon Prime personally but in North America its still hard without cable to find even Netflix type apps that offer all seasons of old sitcoms etc. Thats why i assume many people still torrent etc. I would gladly pay for an netflix type service that offered all the old sitcoms from the 70s and 80s etc but one still doesnt exist sadly. Cable tv has things like Nick at Nite, DejaView, TVLand etc to name a few but thats only on paid cable networks. Sur[pirosed there isnt a giant network that hasnt bought yup the rights to the entire library of old sitcoms and then started a paid streaming netflix type site lol. Im certain the demand is there!
[#529391] Written by: verner77 [24/03/2024, 17:32]
also change of subject, but for accessing eztv, do you suggest using the domain .xyz or .to from North America? I see posts directing to both so i was curious what the difference is or is one simply a mirror site?
[#529392] Written by: rickndeb [24/03/2024, 17:37]
The ONLY thing I pay for is my torrent client: premiumize.me. Fast, efficient and encoded. Years of pirating downloads and
NEVER once a DMCA notice or anything else. I have no experience with IPTV at all except for Pluto TV and Tubi and I'm
willing to gamble I don't know any more about searching than you. For example, I HATE Kodi. Too many hoops to jump
through. There are 3 free sources for old stuff that might help which you didn't refer to:

dailymotion.com

archive.org

youtube.com

Happy hunting and Good Luck!
[#529393] Written by: rickndeb [24/03/2024, 17:50]
Refer to: https://eztvstatus.org/ The main addy is eztvx.re, but after all the latest shutdowns, etc., I have set my
user/pass to eztv1.xyz. Even though it's a mirror, it works best for me. ***Don't forget there is NO staff other NovaKing
answering what he/she deems to be the MOST important emails. No MODS, nada, zip, nothing. So as you are aware it
gets very raunchy sometimes.
[#529395] Written by: verner77 [24/03/2024, 18:22]
Thanks a lot for your input. and yah ive also been using DailyMotion for years to catch certain tv shows etc that i sometimes cant find on torrenting sites. Ive watched a lot of old sitcom shows etc on Youtube too which is nice. Its also cool as i can easily stream some shows directly to my tv either via Gooogle Chrome to my chromecast or direct tv mirroring etc. Or good ol fashioned video on a flashdrive to tv lol. I also use Rumble and Odyssey sites etc when wanting to watch conspiracy stuff that even youtube bans.

I've been downloading since the good old days of kazaa, limewire, emule, isohunt, and megaupload. Ah megaupload, the brief time back when you didnt want to wait for slow torrents and sometimes could get blazing speeds for tv shows etc lol. I still remember back in the good ol days when even tvs and dvd players with usb option to watch mp4 shows came out but barely had any codecs. So then the xbox 360 allowed media playing with more audio and video codecs which was breakthrough for us torrent hounds around 2007 lol. However if i downloaded say an mkv video file(as many high quality vids were in the mkv container), i would have to use an mkv to mp4 converter and also split some shows that were over 4gb as the 360 only allowed fat32 files which must be 4gb or less lmao. Oh the good ol days of hoop jumping as you mentioned hahahah. I totally agree

I have always just used the free torrent clients like qbitorrent, utorrent etc with my paid vpn using detailed proxy settings too and its been great for me. I was more just curious if companies like WWE and some movie companies had recently been targeting larger massive uploaders or something and possibly thats why some wwe shows arent popping up right away. The biography series is through A&E and the LIVE and weekly events like smackdown and RAW are on peacock and the WWE network so maybe there's some issue with A&E uploads recently as its so rare i can't find any wwe show immediately.

The lansdscape has changed so much in the last 3 years and i see so many constant posts on reddit etc about IPTV but i have always been skeptical to pay any stranger like $5 a month to simply stream LIVE tv lol. I understand the majority do it for LIVE sports as its so expensive to pay for the major sports networks like NFL, NHL and European soccer etc. So im glad for your input and opinion on that. The only thing i miss truly since i cut the cord for cable tv is local live news networks in my area and things like Weather Network, some LIVE sportscasts stuff etc. I can still find most news and sports stuff online though and weather etc so its not worth going back to cable even just for my local news and daily weather.

Lastly, i assume you pay for a torrent client mainly for security and ease of access vs free? Does it also get you better access to more seeders for some downloads and a larger library of content directly through the torrent client as i assume there's probably some private servers etc to access content? I researched premiumize myself a bit on reddit posts and it indeed is popular so thats cool.

I also often read about these private torrent client sites where you can wait for special invites and then get into groups where you can pretty well find any movie and tv show you want via access to groups of Plex servers etc and some people will either direct seed to you or give an immediate magnet link and voila you can get any old tv show, movie etc that you cant find on the regular sites etc. Ive never cared enough for any of those sites, only the times when i am looking for an old show like for example the one i mentioned before, The Jeffersons. The seasons are there but most days the seeders are either offline or if i do catch them online for a bit and i leech, ill get a few % complete then back down. But im a patient guy so i dont mind waiting lol

Thanks to people like you and this community most of us can still find the majority of even old shows and episodes we are looking for so im grateful thats for sure !
[#529396] Written by: verner77 [24/03/2024, 18:33]
"Refer to: https://eztvstatus.org/ The main addy is eztvx.re, but after all the latest shutdowns, etc., I have set my
user/pass to eztv1.xyz. Even though it's a mirror, it works best for me. ***Don't forget there is NO staff other NovaKing
answering what he/she deems to be the MOST important emails. No MODS, nada, zip, nothing. So as you are aware it
gets very raunchy sometimes. "

Thanks for that info. Eztvx.to seems to still be perfect and up for me in North America so i assume i should just stick with it?Now i assume you meant that if i did need to change domains and switch to xyz or say .re, even on the forums the staff would only be that NovaKing? And yah i even see the annoying raunchy trolls in the forums the odd time on .to too lol.

So i would need to create a new username and pass to login to those forums for the other domains like eztv.ag, eztv.it, eztv.ch, eztv.li. ? Or did you more mean that if i needed to email an admin on xyz that its only NovaKing but the forums are still a mirror and i would simply post the same as i am here and you would see and be able to respond even on xyz?

Sorry on the mixup about that i just got slightly confused on the NovaKing part lol
[#529397] Written by: rickndeb [24/03/2024, 19:19]
No special treatment or extra torrent availability that I've noticed on premiumize.me other than the up and downloads are
encoded, so no vpn is required. You can still use one if desired. They have a bunch of download servers with a test site to
see who is offering the fastest speed at any given moment.

When you switch eztv addys, your account doesn't automatically follow. You have to sign-in on each one. Posting on one
will show up on all of them.

To write to NovaKing:

[email protected]

But unless it's EXTREMELY important DON'T expect an answer. Good luck.
[#529407] Written by: verner77 [25/03/2024, 05:36]
thanks !!
[#529408] Written by: Beertje23 [25/03/2024, 12:42]
Where would we be without rickndeb on this forum. Always helping out people.
[#529410] Written by: rickndeb [25/03/2024, 15:20]
Thank you and you're welcome.
[#529425] Written by: verner77 [26/03/2024, 07:40]
totally agree thanks rickndeb!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]